Lua Player Plus v0.1
Multi talented developer Rinnegatamante has released Lua Player Plus for the PS Vita, here is a quote from the source:
After Rejuvenate release i was waiting for new USB cable for PSVITA just to start porting my LUA interpreter to PSVITA and i think i reached a good point to release it for Revitalize competition.
Lua Player Plus is a multiplatform LUA interpreter currently available on PSP (lpp-c++ / lpp-plugin), 3DS (lpp-3ds) and PSVITA (lpp-vita).
At current stage, it’s good to make 2D games and apps but final goal is to provide a complete set of tools to make any kind of projects and make them easily portable towards consoles (lpp-3ds and lpp-vita for example both use a similar code syntax).
– GPU rendering support.
– FTP server for fast scripts debug.
– Controls and touch support.
– Alpha blending support.
– Native support to BMP and JPG images.
– Built-in script selector menu for multi-homebrews loading.
– I/O functions support.
– Arithmetical functions support (mathlib).
– Minor functions support (Like battery ones).
In the RAR file you’ll find the velf file to be sent through VitaDefiler, lpp folder you have to put in cache0:/ where are located all the scripts lpp can run, image.jpg file needed for image sample and a little documentation to all functions available in the interpreter. (Viewable also here: http://rinnegatamante.it/lpp-vita_doc.html )
– All vita-toolchain and Rejuvenate devs to make this possible.
– xerpi for vita2dlib and ftpVita srcs and for his awesome help on Skype .
Visit PlayStationHaX Forum To Discuss This Story Here :: [Released] Lua Player Plus v0.1 – PS Vita