Littlebalup VSH Menu v.0.4
@littlebalup has updated his VSH menu to version 0.4:
Added “Eject Disc” and “Insert Disc” options (for physical disc, not disc images)
Scrolling menu with arrows.
Changed code of the the storage devices size info:
– Now displays size of the storage device in add of the available free space
– Now displays size in MB if less than 1GB (size and/or free space)
– Added free space and size detection for connected flashcards (/dev_sd, /dev_ms and /dev_cf)
– Added free space and size detection for /dev_blind (if mounted)
– Added icons for each device type (hdd, usb, flashcard, internal flash)
Added thermometer icon for temperatures:
– Icon is color blue if CPU and RSX below 50°C
– Icon is color green if hotter of CPU and RSX between 50°C and 65°C
– Icon is color orange if hotter of CPU and RSX between 65°C and 75°C
– Icon is color red if CPU or RSX over 75°C
Some font size slightly reduced.
Layout modifications (again…).