PS3 developerrecently posted this on the forum:
airart, KyRt, Rancid(o), twingolover, Zz_SACRO_zZ (Grazie Sacro )
[spoiler]- Switch between COBRA and NORMAL mode **
– Direct access to PSN
– Change automatically the console id at boot time *
– Spoof to fw 4.70
– webMAN 1.41.16 MOD [ps3ita ed.] integrated (only COBRA mode) ***
– System Manager integrated (only NORMAL mode)
– Full support to TMAPI, ProDG e CCAPI v2.60 in COBRA and NORMAL mode
– RSOD bypass
– Ability to perform in-game screenshots
– Ability to use the “Remote Play” from any PC
– Ability to restore the options “Backup Utility” and “Media Server Connection” *
– Support to ReactPSN
– Added PSN icon
– Added new_core
New_core replaced the file sys_init_osd.self, it responsible for initiating the System Manager, change of console id and removal of the stage0 and stage1 if mode NORMAL is active.
– The CFW can be installed over OFW/CFW 3.55 DEX and each CFW DEX with spkg check patched (example: PS3ITA 4.50 DEX, PS3ITA COBRA 4.50, PS3ITA 4.55 DEX)[/spoiler]
– Removed ecdsa check from appldr, isoldr, lv1ldr and lv2ldr
– Removed “lv2 memory protection” of appldr
– Patched lv1 to add support to lv1 peek, lv1 poke and remove Core OS Hash Check
– Patched lv2 to add lv2 peek, lv2 poke, lv2_lv1 peek, lv2_lv1 poke and lv2_lv1 call
– Patched category_game_tool2.xml to support webman plugin
– Patched VSH to add ReactPSN support, ScreenShot InGame and spoof 4.66
– Patched premo_game_plugin and premo_plugin for allow remote play of pc
– Patched nas_plugin to allow installation of PKG Retail
– Patched np_trophy_plugin and np_trophy_util for avoid error 0x80022D74 and 0x80022D11
– Patched autodownload_plugin and download_plugin to allow installation of games update retail[/box][/spoiler]
* CFW SETUP V5
The homebrew CFW Setup allows you to configure the CFW:
[spoiler]- Change between COBRA and NORMAL mode
– Enable or disable webMAN (only if COBRA mode is active)
– Enable or disable System Manager (only if NORMAL mode is active)
– Change the fan speed (only if normal mode is active)
– Re-enable the options “Backup Utility” and “Media Server Connection”
– Change the console id
The inserted console id is applied automatically at boot time.
– Restore the original console id (EID5)[/spoiler]
OPTION PRESENT ONLY IF CFW SETUP IS USED ON OTHER CFW PS3ITA
[spoiler]- Install or remove the spoof 4.70 on the CFW 4.50 DEX, 4.50 COBRA DEX e 4.55 DEX[/spoiler]
For a more detailed description, in the homebrew CFW Setup press the START button on the desired option
COBRA (enabled of default)
[spoiler]Adds many features to the CFW:
– Support to PSP, PSX, PS1, PS2, PS3 ISO
– Network support to PSP, PSX, PS1, PS2, PS3 ISO
– Auto-boot of plugins (sprx) at boot time (ex. webMAN)
– Support to HD formatted in NTFS[/spoiler]
[spoiler]If the NORMAL mode is active the CFW acts like a normal CFW DEX and you can use the System Manager.
webMAN enabled of default.
Allows to boot your backup directly from the XMB and automatically regulates the fan speed.
Do not recommend it.. but.. if you want that the fan speed is adjusted from ps3 system (syscon), only enter in the webman setup and uncheck “Dynamic fan control”[/spoiler]
ISO PS2: the usually infamous wireless pad sync issue on PS3 not backward compatible!
– Some (few) original game disk seems does not work in the cobra mode, to solve the problem change the mode to normal..[/spoiler]
Team Rebug (especially to Joonie), Malin, Estwald, The Three Musketeers, Graf Chokolo, failOverflow, Aldo Vargas (webMan MOD), Deank, Miralatijera, Naehrwert, All testers, thank you very much guys!!
Carlo (for having donated us a PS3 Slim and test the CFW) and Pablo (for having donated us a PS3 FAT)
Thanks guys!!! Without you we will never have finished the CFW
CFW & CFW SETUP V 5.0.0: Download!
SRC CODE: Download!
Visit PlayStationHaX Forum To Discuss This Story Here :: [Released] Cfw Ps3ita Cobra 4.65 Dex v1.0