#Adrenaline v3 – #HENkaku – Project Goes Open Source
TheFlow ha released version 3 of Adrenaline and has also made it open source:
– 6.61 Adrenaline –
A software that transforms your PS Vita into a two-in-one device
– Donation –
If you wish to donate me some money, I’d really appreciate. But just don’t write thanks for PSP piracy xD
– What is Adrenaline? –
Adrenaline is a software that modifies the official PSP Emulator using taiHEN CFW framework
to make it run a PSP 6.61 custom firmware. Thanks to the power of taiHEN, Adrenaline can
inject custom code into the IPL which allows unsigned code to run at boottime.
– IMPORTANT NOTE –
For 6.61 Adrenaline-2 or higher, you must put Adrenaline files to ‘ux0:adrenaline’ instead of ‘ux0:pspemu/adrenaline’.
– Changelog v3 –
– Added ability to launch PS1 games from XMB and play them with full sound.
– Added ability to save and load states using the ‘States’ tab in the Adrenaline menu.
– Added possiblity to connect USB in XMB and added ‘Toggle USB‘ option to recovery menu.
– Added ability to return to livearea by double tapping the PS button.
– Added Adrenaline startup image designed by Freakler.
– Added option to force high memory layout. For ‘The Elder Scrolls Travels: Oblivion’ Demo.
– Added option to execute ‘BOOT.BIN’ in UMD/ISO. For ‘Saints Row: Undercover’ Demo.
– Added correct enter and cancel buttons assignment.
– Fixed volatile memory allocation bug that made ‘Star Wars: The Force Unleashed’,
‘Tony Hawk’s Project 8’ and maybe more games crashing.
– Fixed bug that was introduced in v2 which caused some games to crashed at PMF sequences.
– Fixed NoDrm engine bug where fan translated games couldn’t load PGD decrypted files.
– Fixed msfs directory filter bug that caused some games not to recognize savedatas.
– Fixed compatiblity of base games, any game should now be able to use Adrenaline to the fullest.
Visit the forum for more help:
[Released] #Adrenaline v3 – #HENkaku – Project Goes Open Source – PS Vita