Developer Joonie has released his version of Darknet CFW with Cobra 7.0 added, here is a quote from his thread:
4.65 DARKNET CEX v1.00
[COBRA EDITION] by Joonie
This is a mod version of DARKNET CEX 4.65 v1.02 FINAL FIX.
New added features are below
1. COBRA 7.00 Feature Added
2. Toggle Cobra is supported by IRISMAN/GAMESONIC/WebMAN
3. Habib’s anti-ode fix is applied in lv2kernel that fixes the issue with launching games when bootdisc is inserted. [Special thanks to @smhabib for his awesome work
4. Trophy patches from 1.02 FINAL FIX are removed to prevent potential issues.
DARKNET_COBRA_CEX_4.65_v1.00.PUP 196.0 MB (205,479,952 bytes)
MD5 : 53bbf92d0fe5315526702319e6afdc42
196.0 MB (205,479,952 bytes)
* My work has started from the open source code, so therefore I strongly feel sharing my work to everyone is needed to offer better opportunities for more developers
who are interested in making better versions 🙂
1. Properly built from OFW 4.65
2. INSTALL PACKAGE FILES and APP_HOME
3. ReactPSN compatiblity
4. Patched LV0 to disable ECDSA check of CoreOS
5. Patched LV2 to add PEEK/POKE
6. Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection
7. Patched LV1 to add PEEK/ POKE
8. Games signed with keys up to 4.65 Supported
9. Can be updated over ANY CFW.
10. Can be updated over 3.55 OFW
11. RSOD bypass [Installation only]
12. ReactPSN Offline patch added
13. PSP Remaster / Minis supported added
14. QA FLAG Enabled by Default if it was previously applied
15. Enhanced Remote play with PC
16. Cinavia Protection Fully Disabled [Special Thanks to Habib]
17. COBRA 7.00 Feature Added
18. Toggle Cobra is supported by IRISMAN/GAMESONIC/WebMAN
19. Habib’s anti-ode fix is applied in lv2kernel that fixes the issue with launching games when bootdisc is inserted.
– Only minimal sprx patches are applied since those are obsolete because those were already pre-applied when CFW was built.
This will minimize usage of LV2 Kernel memory which its temperature decrease is expected.
No more XMB spinning bug, so no need Showtime installation to fix that issue.
– PSP ISO compatibility may have been decreased, from my test results its compatibility is not as good as previous Cobra build, and However, PSP Remastered/Minis PKG won’t have this problem.
This is only ISO compatibility, currently investigating the issue, this will be improved from next build.
– PS2 ISO compatibility
BC/Semi BC consoles are supported, but it has a little glitch bug where you cannot see anything when pressing PS Button, however you can still quit games still, just use D-PAD to select the quit game then exits to xmb.
And Wireless connectivity is also supported. Since BC/Semi BC console use the same ps2 emu for both ISO/PS2Classic
You can use save files for both mode, but Non-BC console will have to use different save files per mode.
Wired controller is supported at the moment, and special thanks to @smhabib for his tip for patching ps2_netemu.self properly.
mmCM 4.60 [Version displays as 0.00 version but it still works]
Aldo Vargas, Darkjiros, Haxxxen, Smhabib, Team Cobra, Unknown Cobra USB dev and
All testers of playstationhax.xyz , Darkiris.NET, Gamesonic.it , psx-scene.com ,biteyourconsole.net,and Openmodding.net
Visit PlayStationHaX Forum To Discuss This Story Here :: 4.65 DARKNET CEX v1.00 [COBRA EDITION] by Joonie