Another update for XBSX2, here are the changes:
- Enables D3D12 as the default renderer again on fresh/reset configs.
- VSync is now enabled by default on fresh/reset configs.
- Reactivates the button Pressure Modifier.
- GameDB Updates.
- Removes “Precache Texture Replacements” and “Use Debug Device”.
- Backport – VMManager: Fix per-game memory cards getting ejected on boot.
- Backport – GS/HW: Vertex/index pointers should be constant.
- Backport – GS/HW: HLE shuffles (more like copies) done through moves
Here are the changes for todays update of XBSX2:
- The Game List should now be sorted alphabetically regardless of title capilization.
- There is now the option of the Game List or the Game Grid, default view is the Game Grid however.
- Game List Settings are now featured within the Games List.
- Using LB/RB to jump through the Games List has been removed due to the new Games List layout
- Resume State Thumbnails are now featured upon booting a game with a valid resume state.
- There is now a setting which will reset all settings to their default values (excluding controller/hotkeys).
- GPU Palette Conversion is now disabled by default on fresh configs.
- RetroPass is now supported (Thanks to RetroPassDev). Solves #21
- You can now invert the direction of the analog sticks.
- The Cover Art crash no longer occurs (May still happen to users with huge collections).
- Lots of Backports
TheRhysWyrill has released XBSX2 for Xbox One and Xbox Series X.
XBSX2 is a port or fork of the PS2 Emulator PCSX2, here are the changes in this version:
- Widescreen and No Interlacing Patches are finally fully functional thanks to t3.
- Fixes an issue with ICO that previously made the game unplayable thanks to t3.