Our friends at PSXTools.de posted this article below:
exklusiv from psXtools.de
PS3 homebrew developers sguerrini97 and ripl[a.k.a.haxxxen]
have made available a new PS3 RSoD (Red Screen of Death) fix for all CFW
The actual RSoD fix occurs by the VTRM area on flash being rewritten.
The ability to do this is already built into the firmware, it just needs to be called.
the “RSoD Fix all” PKG is for RSoD Bypass CFW, CEX and DEX 3.55 until CFW 4.65,
not with the CFW 9.99 DG PUPs
Steps from XMB:
1) Install the RSoD Bypass patched PUP so that you can boot.
2) Install the rsod fix all.pkg package, and run it from XMB
3) Run rsodfix. (Blackscreen, tripple beep and Reboot PS3 new)
4) when you already old installed trophys to continue to use
should their first a game with not Trophie installed
It can otherwise happen the Trophielist renewed after RSoD Fix
then be all Trophies will deleted!!!
finished…gaming whatever you want
We have all CFWs with RSoD bypass tested and at all CFW the RSoD error has been fixed.
Plugged a USB device into the PS3, a log is created
– RSoD Error: ffffffff80010505 = cvtrm error Not corrected
– RSoD Error: 0 = cvtrm is error free
Big thanks to: sguerrini97 for RSoD Fix4.46 and ripl [a.k.a. tpryor & haxxxen] for RSoD Fix all CFW
special thanks to: dospeidra, an0nymous, nikitis and robs for RSoD Fix 3.55
** Please Do Not link Or Mirror Our Files **
Visit PlayStationHaX Forum To Discuss This Story Here :: [RELEASE] RSoD Fix “PKG” for all CFWs!