The application has been updated again, this seems to be a big update:
- Docker users can now use a json file to configure the add-on as well.
- Start-up error when using more than one PSN account @FunkeyFlo (#68)
- docker env “PSN_ACCOUNTS” mandatory @FunkeyFlo (#69)
- Bump @reduxjs/toolkit from 1.8.3 to 1.8.5 in /ps5-mqtt @dependabot (#48)
- Bump redux-saga from 1.1.3 to 1.2.1 in /ps5-mqtt @dependabot (#50)
- Bump grommet-icons from 4.7.0 to 4.8.0 in /ps5-mqtt @dependabot (#60)
- Bump async-mqtt from 2.6.2 to 2.6.3 in /ps5-mqtt @dependabot (#65)
- Bump grommet from 2.25.1 to 2.25.3 in /ps5-mqtt @dependabot (#66
- and much more…
PS5 MQTT has been updated a couple of times since I posted this article, here are the changes:
- Fix PS4 title activity not being matched to PS5 devices @FunkeyFlo
- Matching PSN account activity to consoles is now supported.
The add-on will create a new sensor.my_playstation_activity sensor that tells you which app/game is being used on the console! Both entities, activity and power
Have you ever wanted to automate your PS5?
Well now you can thanks to FunkeyFlo, who has created an addon for the open-source home automation software Home Assistant.
I really don’t know much about it nor do I really understand how it works, but I thought it was news worthy, you can contact the developer on Twitter for more information:
If that fails to work, I am sure he will be able to provide help on his thread at the Home Assistant forum: