Flycast Vita has been updated to version 1.0.3 and it has a lot of great improvements, including increased available memory, here are the changes
- Replaced AutoPlugin2 warning with a check on kubridge versioning
- Added a check for kubridge existence.
- Increased available memory for the emulator by 6 MBs.
- Fixed an error causing a crash when attempting to boot unsupported platforms roms. Now it’ll nicely error instead.
- Added Fast Sorting option for Transparency Sorting for a faster but less precise sorting algorithm usage.
- Updated to latest vitaGL commit.
Downloads and link to support thread down below.
- Updated Livearea assets (Thanks to TheIronUniverse).
- Added support for microphone.
Being a young person, I was a bit of a fanboy and my console of choice was PS2, through my ignorance I missed out on playing so many great games, I have never really gotten the chance to play any of those games, apart from Crazy Taxi and Shenmue, so having the ability to play many of the awesome Dreamcast games on my Vita sounds like fun 😀
Rinnegatamante & Bythos have ported Flycast to the PS Vita, which means you can try any of the over 600 titles available, with it being an emulator not all the titles will work, you can check the compatibility list here:
Or view the help thread here: