Certain gamers have access to Sony’s upcoming firmwares, they are given this privilege and trust in order to Beta test the firmware, but it seems one of those gamers has leaked photographic information on an upcoming firmware, here is what the firmware might have when it is finally released, which would be several months from now:
- The system can now enter rest mode without closing any applications. You can adjust this setting in [Power Save Settings] > [Set Functions Available in Rest Mode].
- [Accessibility] has been added to [Settings]. You can adjust accessibility settings such as zooming and button assignments.
- Delete trophies with zero percent.
- Search trophy details on the internet, including screenshots of scenes with trophies.
- SharePlay at 60 frames per second.
- Share trophy details and screenshots.
There is also a photograph circulating of the ability to change the DualShock 4 button layout:
And this one is said to be what it looks like when returning to a game from rest mode:
Weirdly enough, none of those links are where i originally seen the very first image in this article, the person who posted it several hours before i seen CNPalmer’s tweet has since deleted his tweet, when i seen his tweet, it didn’t click on me that it was a new beta firmware, it surprised me that this person deleted the tweet as he is part of the PSP/PS Vita scene, unless i imagined that he tweeted it O.o
PS4 owners were able to get the beta firmware because they were part of the MVP program, which you can apply for here.
Visit PlayStationHaX Forum To Discuss This Story Here :: [Update] PS4 Firmware 2.50 Beta Information/Rumours