It seems that Rockstar may have accidentally released some information regarding the GTA V re release for PS4, Xbox One and PC, we know it was accidental, because it was removed.
We know it was removed because a member of the gtaforums managed to get screenshots of the article before removal, below is what was posted, thanks to ICECOLDKILLAH:
Question: When upgrading from the Xbox 360 or PS3 version of GTAV to a PS4, Xbox One, or PC version, what changes will I see?
Answer: Grand Theft Auto V will take full advantage of the power of the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with across-the-board graphical and technical improvements to deliver a stunning new level of detail. Increased draw distances, finer texture details, denser traffic, and enhanced resolutions all work together to bring new life to the cities, towns, deserts and oceans of Rockstar North’s epic reimagining of Southern California.
All new content and gameplay created since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online, including an extensive array of new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations will also be available for the PlayStation 4 system, Xbox One and PC with much more to come. In addition, the current community of players will have the ability to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC will also feature a video editor designed for advanced movie-making.
In addition to the above features, you’ll see:
- A brand new first person mode for vehicles that shows the interior of the vehicle, including working speedometers, tachometers, dash lights, and more
- A brand new first person mode while on foot
- A wealth of new easter eggs and random events for Story Mode
- New animals roaming Los Santos
- Animals in GTA Online?
- Players that transfer characters from Xbox 360 or PS3 will receive free new weapons and a free garage in GTA Online.
- Newly overhauled character selection screen
Visit PlayStationHaX Forum To Discuss This Story Here :: New features in upcoming GTA V re-release