PS3 slim 2008 8002f1f9 error IS FIXED!

Question

Hi guys, I know between you (us!) is very smart guys, but still ask for help at all, I have a console PS3 slim cech 2008, this console hangs on updating ofitsianoy firmware, and the error 8002f1f9, to give it an informal service, there the guys said that they expect auto parts, since China, they did a test and found that it is wi-fi bluetooth card, but they can not pick it up, guys tell me the solution of the problem if there is such, I will answer all your questions, thank you

Edited by handys

8 answers to this question

Indeed, it could be the wifi board (among other things), and if it is the wifi board, you will be looking at having to replace components with soldering, as the wifi board on all slim models is integrated directly to the motherboard.

imge196de8ezik4zj.jpg

ayusignew.jpgGeneralplot.png

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285

2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2

I know that the board is soldered to the motherboard, I have handed in for repair (not an authorized service center), they can not pick up the card, try 2 or 3 cards and they do not come, now waiting for this board from China. There is another way to cheat PS3? May be there is some kind of trick? Can be get it to update the firmware without going through check card?

I'd rather not link to there, but seems to be the only "soft" solution I've read..

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/threads/195386-PS3-Faulty-BT-WIFI-CFW-Advice?p=1383852#post1383852

1x 1.75 PS4 | 1x 3.10 PS4 | 1x Slim 4k OFW | 4x Slim CFW | 2x PHAT CFW | 2x CECHC CEX2DEX

1x X-Bone | 1x Jasper 256 SMC+Halo case | 2x Jasper 16 RGH | 1x XD mod Slim RGH Matte+Chrome+ROL RGLoader/Freeboot/Retail | 1x Slim RGH+ROL

OnePlus 2 + Bamboo cover | Nexus 7 2012

Thanks friend, let them wait for part with China, and we'll see. There is one problem, if I install a custom? An error occurs during the update official firmware.

You might have luck with installing a patched CFW (such as a 999 downgrader firmware). It's hard to say whether it would get past the issue and just install with that particular issue or get stuck in an update loop.

ayusignew.jpgGeneralplot.png

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.4 Ghz | 6 GB DDR3 RAM in Triple Channel | GeForce GTX 285

2.5 TB Hard Drive Space | Windows 7 Ultimate x64

Official betatester of PCSX2

• Super Admin

yeah if a MFW can be installed you could crate/download a MFW with the no BD/BT patch and that will do the trick. What FW is it trying to update to?

Don't start shit, there won't be shit

console trying to upgrade to the official firmware, before this was always the official.

Hi guys, wanted to thank everyone who tried to help me.
And so it all started 3 months ago, I had this console, which produce an error when updating the firmware 8002f1f9, I handed in for repair as soon as I got it. After several trials with transplant donor charge WI-FI / BL, all attempts were unsuccessful because they were similar to the board which was opposed only one letter, they were from Russia, China, and I'm already thinking about buying a working motherboard and by the way I found her, but waited for solving the problem in the service center. Once the console has stayed at the service center 2 months I asked them how to deal with repairs are made, I was ready to take her back and have already agreed to purchase a working motherboard. But the guys gave me hope, and said they found the same motherboard in Germany, told to wait 14 days and I agreed. After 30   days of waiting,
:applause: I took the console, it happened today !!! I started to downgrade, the console was 4.53, after I made the dump I wrote it, I immediately set 4.65 DARKNET CEX v1.01 [COBRA EDITION] by Joonie. I hope the story of my second console will help someone.

To all of the above, I might add that that console was non-operative memory cards which replaced :-/

Edited by handys
  • Upvote 1