webman game list update

Question

hello dear forum members :) 

i recently copied a few new games to my ps3 and i couldnt managed them to show in the webman game list. my ps3 is on habib 4.65 cobra v1.2 cfw. do i need to mannually add the games to mygames list. if so how does it adding to games to list at aht beggining? thank you all, sorry for the bad english.

5 answers to this question

Click "Refresh XML" or "Refresh HTML" on the Webman Setup page.

It can be accessed in any browser by going to the IP address of the PS3.

Once the XML has been updated, restart the PS3 and your games should now show up.

i tried them both several times and also copied the refreshed gamelist to my flsh drive and manually changed the original mygames list but it didnt woked. thanks for the answer i will try again.

My webman auto updates mine. All I do is add games to the GAMES folder on my external HDD or internal HDD. Then reset the system.

If they are not showing you may need to change webmans settings to see your HDD depending on what port its in.

ok i will try to copy a game to my other ps3 and check if it refreshes like this.

yes "Refresh XML" worked on the other ps3 but mine phat one doesnt care what i do :) i will leave him alone. thank you guys.