Core dump in PSP Emu?

I need to generate a core dump while inside the PSP emu for a certain reason.

But the problem is, ProDG keeps complaining there's no eboot.bin because it's installed via minis

So, is there a way to either make a dummy eboot.bin or mount it as iso without cobra?

• Founding Member

Have you tryed to patch the flags inside lv2 kernel to display all process in proDG ?

Have you tryed to patch the flags inside lv2 kernel to display all process in proDG ?

I don't know much about lv2 patches, but how could that help?

The problem is that there's no eboot.bin in a minis pkg.

I tried to load the iso in cobra mode, but ProDG doesn't like cobra and doesn't work right.

EDIT:

Talking to mysis now and he also said the same thing. So I'm gonna try it, thanks

Edited by SMOKE

Never heard of it, i obviously missed something..  :blush:

Can anyone tell me the patch ??  

I am trying to understand why the ProDG Target Manager does not work with cobra... Maybe this flag can help me.. 

• Developer

Never heard of it, i obviously missed something..  :blush:

Can anyone tell me the patch ??  

I am trying to understand why the ProDG Target Manager does not work with cobra... Maybe this flag can help me.. 

Did you try debug stage1? haxxxen told me his 4.21 used to work fine with debug stage1, but it also works with release stage1 as well, but it only works right after I swapped from CEX to DEX, [REBUG REX]

now it can attach fine..

• Upvote 1

Now that I'm off work, we determined that I need to patch lv2 to show protected processes in ProDG.

No processes at all show up for me.

But rather than peek/poke that idk about, I'd be more comfortable put together a MFW Builder script to patch the pup for this.

Is this possible?

Thanks everyone for your help.

I successfully poked lv2 and dumped the memory of the PSP Emu :D

• Upvote 1

Did you try debug stage1? haxxxen told me his 4.21 used to work fine with debug stage1, but it also works with release stage1 as well, but it only works right after I swapped from CEX to DEX, [REBUG REX]

now it can attach fine..

Oh thanks.. i have to try..

Sorry for the OT..