• GregoryRasputin

This is a new English PlayStation related website, brought to you by STLcardsWS and a couple of his friends.

Going by admin join dates, It seems that it has been around for about a month, but only officially opened to the public today.

bmuJogt.png

Visit it here:

PSX-Place

• Upvote 15

May I ask the reason for creating yet another site? :)

• Upvote 1

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

May I ask the reason for creating yet another site? :)

You say that like it's a bad thing :) (another site) ..

It was just the right time and move, That is the best way i can explain it. It may not make sense right now but i promise it will make much more sense here in the future.

Edited by STLcardsWS
  • Upvote 2

You say that like it's a bad thing :) (another site) .

Well, in way it is a bad thing :) It fractures the community rather than bringing them together :)

But no, it was not meant as a bad (or good) thing, it was just a neutral question :)

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

Well, in way it is a bad thing :) It fractures the community rather than bringing them together :)

But no, it was not meant as a bad (or good) thing, it was just a neutral question :)

I disagree it fractures the community.

You have to look at the glass half full instead of half empty. As it expands the scene and can only attract new people and have the potential to expand the community.Just think of it this way. Would 1 site be good? or would 5 sites be better?

5 sites would expand the community. Also more information is always better and every place has info the other does not. Where one site would be limited.   So IMO its always better for more sites and i would like to see even more. because then it brings out the best everywhere else as well... Which is good for everyone involved and makes our communities that much better..

Also all the various sites offer something unique. Some are focused on current gens, some are focused on all PlayStation platforms. ect,, So they are are unique in their own way... All have a strong suit and weak points also and when you have more options wells. it better.  :)

• Upvote 3