TheZander

Who's buying the Note 4?

It looks pretty wicked. Also there is a Oculus Rift thing coming out for it too. It's way better then it's inbred other Note Edge. I don't know why anyone would buy that thing. 

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

It looks pretty wicked. Also there is a Oculus Rift thing coming out for it too. It's way better then it's inbred other Note Edge. I don't know why anyone would buy that thing.

I'd love to. But I'm stuck with my S5 for a bit. I'm sure it or its successor will be my next.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 via Tapatalk

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

I'd like a windows tablet with Windows Pro, even if it means using 8. As far as phones go Windows are terrible, there is no development for those at all. 

I'd like a Note 4 but I want to go No Contract on my next phone which means I would need a lot of money to buy it. 

I never use USB 3.0 but it seems they went with old school usb for the Note 4 even though the Note 3 and S5 have it. Kind of strange. 

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

Seeing as Google wants to charge full flagship price for the Nexus 6 while still gimping the phone by not including a SD slot or replaceable battery, I will be looking for something else...

I have 0 issues with not having those features, but seeing as they're standard on most flagships except the Nexus 6, I feel it's a rip off to pay $650 and not get the whole flagship experience. $350-$400 yeah, I will live with limited memory and having to take apart the phone to replace the battery, but more than that, no.

I will be awaiting the next OnePlus device. My Nexus 4 will be getting updates at least until Android M since it's hardware is almost identical to the Nexus 7 2013.

Sent from my Nexus⁴

Edited by Cheesethief

I agree, paying such a huge amount of money and not even get an SD slot is kinda lame... I tend to buy middle-range devices(200-300eur), so I can live without the SD slot. Neither my One S or S4 Mini have an SD slot, but the S4 mini has a replaceable battery at least.

But Im not really a "heavy user", so 8-16GB internal is more than enough for me... Still, pay more for less... No thanks...

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

or replaceable battery, I will be looking for something else...

dous this mean that you can't replace it yourself?, or it can't be replaced afterall,

dous this mean that you can't replace it yourself?, or it can't be replaced afterall,

It means you have to disassemble the whole device(and void your warranty) in order to change it, and possibly solder the wires.

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

Are there some Note 4 clones ? xD yeah Lucif3r suck it , clones ftw !

I luv my s4 clone legend !!!

signature lost