Celebrate PlayStationHaX Birthday By Winning A Copy Of #PS4 Game Ghost Of Tsushima

• GregoryRasputin

PlayStationHaX will be celebrating being six years old this Thursday the 30th of July, so to celebrate that milestone I will be holding a competition where a lucky person can win a PS4 game.

ghost-tsushima-soundtrack.jpg

That game will be Ghost Of Tsushima, which looks like it will possibly be the best game of 2020 and perhaps the last outstanding game we will see for the PS4 and hopefully the game gets an upgrade for free on the PS5.

To win all you have to do is leave a comment below on what was the ultimate PS4 moment for you.

The competition will end on Thursday the 6th of August.

The winner will be chosen using random number generator, your post being your number, so the person who replies below this post will be #1 and so on.

You can pick from one of three options:

• A digital copy of the game - pretty self explanatory, the only thing you will need to do is tell me which region you are from.
  • A physical copy with stickers - This is where you get a copy of the game on Blu Ray with a PlayStationHaX sticker.
  • A signed physical copy with stickers - This is the same as above, but with my name signed on the inside of the game case.

awesome mario GIF

• Like 1

:)

Really there was nothing exciting for me in PS4 era....... :)

• Like 1

Long Live Palestine

Uncharted 4 everything about it was the ultimate experience!

• Like 1

The ultimate moment is yet to come 😁

• Like 1

Le meilleur moment de la ps4 : 

- Le jour de la sortie de Red dead Redemption 2. Quel plaisir, le monde et son histoire magnifique!

• Like 1

For me ultimate moment in PS4 it's was a really good voice chat with my friends. And greatest game that really impressed me, it's Horizon Zero Dawn.

Happy Birthday PlayStationHax!

• Like 1

For me, learning that PS4 jailbreaking was a thing. I was lucky enough to get a second hand PS4 on 5.05 alongside my regular PS4. That was my ultimate PS4 moment. 

• Like 1

The ultimate PS4 moment for me has to be either the first time I jailbroke my ps4 on 4.55 or the day I got to play Uncharted 4 for the first time!

Thank you hosting this giveaway, it means alot!

• Like 1

The ultimate moment is when my ps4 was on 5.05 😂 before the jailbreak was released and i was planing to update it. 

I entered the website and boom the jailbreak is released for version 5.05.

😂😂😂😂 

I was gonna miss the jailbreak. By updating.. Thank goodness I didn't. 

Buy the way I want to thank you for your dedication to the scene.. 

Spending your time between Twitter , the website and animal crossing 😂 it is really a hard work thank you. 

And happy anniversary ❤️

• Like 1

Happy birthday playstationhax!! 

• Like 1

While being a PC gamer for around a decade, always dreamt of playing the PS exclusives. The moment from downloading to starting GOW3 and Infamous second son was my ultimate PS4 moment.

Happy birthday Playstationhax! Thanks for the giveaway and best of luck everyone.

• Like 1

assassins creed assassin GIF

When the PSVR came out and  threw me screaming into resident evil!

• Like 1

First JB+Linux running! :)

• Like 1

Wow, 6 years already, I remember Greg as a admin from the ps3hax days. The PS3 scene back then was enormous, good times.

Well, the PS4 era so far has been an underachiever in every aspect in my opinion, but I'm gonna go with two moments that were pivotal for me. Horizon being leaked and ported to 4.05 right at the first real jailbreak boom (since 1.76 had a far more secluded group) and the whole recent drama about selling exploits. Two key moments that amassed regular folk's interest in jailbreaking their PS4s. Greg's rant might have been a bit exaggerated at first but it hit a nerve, and I guess that's exactly what a scene needs sometimes, someone bold enough to pick at the scab, sort of speak.

To many people just go with the flow, don't they?

Things need to get shook every now and then.

See what I did there? haha

Keep up the great work Greg and all the old timers.

Happy birthday PlaystationHax.

Cheers everyone.

• Like 1

Ferrarius Verbero Aestus Ferratilis

Most exciting moment in ps4 was simply batman arkham knight bundle.  Can't believe I bit the bullet & spent that kind of money. It was well worth. Still runs to this day.

Thank you for another opportunity to be part of. Best of luck to all

• Like 1

The ultimate ps4 moment for me was the release of 6.72 jailbreak

• Like 1

Buying my MGS V limited console.

• Like 1

That scene when playing Spider-Man on PS4 and Aunt May. Tears man.

• Like 1

Happy birthday playstationHax...

Ultimate moment for me was Launching, experiencing PARAGON and the genre first time on PS4. Epic

• Like 1

The ultimate moment was buying the ps4 itself. One of the happiest moments in my life

• Like 1

The ultimate moment for me was playing Rocket League with the boys

• Like 1

I'd say the moment Dark Cloud and Dark Cloud 2 got released for PS4, it really got me excited. And then God of War release ❤️

• Like 1

The ultimate moment for me was when the 6.72 jailbreak released. I was on 5.55 when the 5.05 jailbreak released and so I decided to wait for this moment. I was stuck with a potato PC incapable of playing decent games and now I'm just excited to play what I've been missing out!

• Like 1