Fight For Racial Justice Humble Bundle - 1 Hour Left

• GregoryRasputin

If you haven't been living in a cave for the past hundred years, you will know that racism is a big problem in USA, from the KKK, to Red Neck racists, to Neo Nazi's, they are all present in every day USA, but what is worse is that these racist cowardly thugs are in the ranks of the police force.

7e0ecbb159c784b0583d5a194dfc45c0e78f546f

More recently the cold blooded murder of George Floyd has brought about huge anti Racism protests and about time too, it is time the world stood up in solidarity with our Black and Brown brothers and sisters and show those in power that we will not stand by whilst Black people are murdered because of the colour of their skin.

As I mentioned there have been many protests all over the USA and that has brought about many arrests which is where you can help, for around £25 you can get an awesome bundle of games as well as soundtracks and book, some of the games include:

Baba Is You

Spelunky 

Football Manager 2020

NBA2K20

Sonic All Stars Racing

Bioshock Remastered

This War Of Mine Final Cut

Overlords

Company Of Heroes 2

Broken Age 

And so much more.

Comics include:

Attack on Titan Anthology

Ghost in the Shell: Global Neural Network

Shaft: A Complicated Man

This bundle is a great bundle and you are helping a lot of people by purchasing it, there isn't long left so hurry.

Get it here:

https://www.humblebundle.com/fight-for-racial-justice-bundle?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_twos_tile_index_1_c_fightforjustice_bundle

• Like 1
On 6/23/2020 at 11:55 AM, GregoryRasputin said:

If you haven't been living in a cave for the past hundred years, you will know that racism is a big problem in USA, from the KKK, to Red Neck racists, to Neo Nazi's, they are all present in every day USA, but what is worse is that these racist cowardly thugs are in the ranks of the police force.

TBH i think someone living in the country and knows what daily life is life knows a bit more then you Gregory. You repeat headlines not facts..

Here is a black guys opinion who lives in USA, guy get excited but makes many good points.

Edited by STLcardsWS
  • GregoryRasputin
6 hours ago, STLcardsWS said:

TBH i think someone living in the country and knows what daily life is life knows a bit more then you Gregory. You repeat headlines not facts..

Here is a black guys opinion who lives in USA, guy get excited but makes many good points.

TBH it is easy for you as a White guy to moan and cry that there is no problem with racism in USA, that is the cowardly hill you and many other White privileged Americans such as yourself hide behind, this is because you are not brave enough to see the problems or are too racist to care about them.

This is why you choose to use token Black people such as the video you linked and clowns like Candace Owens and ignore the fact when the videos shot by normal people are there showing the racism, showing the Police brutality, showing Neo-Nazi marches, these are not headlines in any tabloids, these are real videos by real people, the facts you are too afraid to admit are real.

Whilst I write an article here in solidarity with those abused racially, you come on here with denial of racism and in my opinion that makes you no different than those who deny the Holocaust or any other type of genocide, it makes you no different than the type of people who denied apartheid existed in South Africa or those who deny it exists in Israel

EDIT

lol just watched that video and realised that the Black guy, is nothing more than an ex Blue, of course he is going to be spouting shit against BLM and Black people in general, there are so many of these type of fake opportunistic cowards in USA, they care more about the clout and money than they care about the welfare of their own people and are the type of people Republicans cling to in order to let them off the hook for closing their eyes to racism in USA.

Oh and before you make any more ignorant assumptions about me, I probably know more Black American people than you do and I take their word over yours in regards to racism and racial prejudice, because they suffer it, you don't.

Stick to console hacking and stay away from politics, because when you talk politics you show your ignorant side.

• Like 1