New PS3 Game - Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque

• Developer

For this #ScreenshotSaturday I want to showcase the new enemies classes I created for my game #FursanAqsaGame, also I created a new skin for my game's protagonist, especially for a brand new explosive game mode: Suicide Operations. #UE3 #UE4 #UnrealEngine #IndieDev #FreePalestine

Episode 1 is coming very soon, Insha Allah. I hope you all will have a very cool gaming experience, especially the Shooter fans out there.

Cheers and until next update.

AHMAD_AL-GHAZZAWI_SUICIDE_OPERATIONS.png

IDF_JERUSALEM_POLICE.png

IDF_MILITARY_GENERAL.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Assalamu Alaykum (Peace be with you)   First of all, I would like to thank @GregoryRasputin (the owner of this website) for allowing me to promote my first commercial project here on his web

For today's #screenshotsaturday I want to showcase the new props I added to my map, still have a bunch of others to add, but I think they are fitting well together. I also changed some textures. #Furs

Fursan al-Aqsa - Demo Coming Soon...   Finally, after a lot of hard work and polishment, I am finishing, for the next few days, a free demo for "Fursan al-Aqsa", so anyone will be able to te

• Developer

Fursan al-Aqsa Drone Gameplay

Hello guys!

I want to showcase a brand new vehicle which will be used on some Campaign Missions of Fursan al-Aqsa Game.

Intelligence in times of war means killing your opponents with their own weapons...

Enjoy this new gameplay showing off the drone, which you will use in many missions across the Campaign Mode of #FursanAqsaGame

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque/videos/fursan-al-aqsa-drone-gameplay

drone_banner.png

drone_making_off_1.png

drone_making_off_2.png

• Like 1
  • Developer

This is just a sneak peek of the Explosive Action and Epic Bosses Battles which awaits you on Fursan al-Aqsa.

Boss1.png

Boss2.png

Boss3.png

Boss4.png

Boss5.png

Boss6.png

Boss7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Developer

For today I want to showcase a new map I am making for #FursanAqsaGame. 

This will be a Mossad Office Headquarter, the Israeli Secret Service. 

Your mission is to infiltrate on the office, and find some important documents about a new attack Israel is planning against Palestine.

EiLhEFwWoAAHVjZ.jpg

EiLhSJFXgAA4uHz.jpg

EiMZVQbX0AA0_Um.jpg

EiPNuEFXkAEj0Q6.jpg

EiPNaE_WkAEIKYU.jpg

EiPNPfWXkAIhcFP.jpg

EiPNWptXgAMFDR6.jpg

• Like 1