HEN 1.8+VR+MIRA by DEFAULTDNB

DISC DUMP by Stooged

FTP by xVortex

FTP+FULL R/W by Lightningmods

download link

Edited by HIASQ

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, DEFAULTDNB said:

Thanks for ripping off my Pure HEN template and giving no credit. 

All these files belong to you. . Prove that they contain the same code. You have only one file (Pure HEN) containing on file "hen 1.8 "...Only I used the same design. And you know it takes a lot of time 

If you are sad for this code I will remove it "<div id=about class=about>HIASQ@2019</div>"

Make sure I'm not looking for money. It's free.

Edited by HIASQ

21 minutes ago, HIASQ said:

Only I used the same design.

He said you used the "Pure Hen Template" he didn't say you used anything else, Pure Hen Template = Same Design.

This is all @DEFAULTDNB was pointing out, but i think you already know this as you removed his name from the credits of the design.

Removing credits from something that is not yours is a bad thing to do and is frowned upon by any decent developer out there and i am sure you would not like someone doing it to your work.

EDIT
@HIASQ when you use other peoples work, you must credit and acknowledge them, all YOU have done is modify THEIR work, you have not actually done all the hard work and made the files yourself, this is not how a developer should work, you must give credit or people will not trust you.

21 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

He said you used the "Pure Hen Template" he didn't say you used anything else, Pure Hen Template = Same Design.

This is all @DEFAULTDNB was pointing out, but i think you already know this as you removed his name from the credits of the design.

Removing credits from something that is not yours is a bad thing to do and is frowned upon by any decent developer out there and i am sure you would not like someone doing it to your work.

Make sure that I did not use "Pure Hen" here in these files or remove the name of the programmer from them and used the same file (Pure Hen) ... just taken this code from him. <div id=about class=about>######@2019</div> To shorten the time .. This is all I have to add, Do what you see fit.

16 minutes ago, HIASQ said:

Make sure that I did not use "Pure Hen" here in these files or remove the name of the programmer from them and used the same file (Pure Hen) ... just taken this code from him. <div id=about class=about>######@2019</div> To shorten the time .. This is all I have to add, Do what you see fit.

You are still not understanding the problem, you must add the names of all those who's code you used, Pure Hen is the work of Default and Leeful, it is the decent and respectful thing to credit them, if their name is in the original code and you removed those names, then you are stealing, what you are doing does not seem to be developing, but patching together other peoples work and plastering your name on it.

It also seems you may have used Al Azif's code as well, where is he mentioned in your credits?

9 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

You are still not understanding the problem, you must add the names of all those who's code you used, Pure Hen is the work of Default and Leeful, it is the decent and respectful thing to credit them, if their name is in the original code and you removed those names, then you are stealing, what you are doing does not seem to be developing, but patching together other peoples work and plastering your name on it.

OK,👌