[UPDATE] - PS4'a'Cheater - Cheater apk for Android

Hi Zenith,

Can you help me with the Digimon Next order cheats please, none of it seems to work.

I really want to try the game the second time around with some cheats on. I'm currently using the 4.1.393 version atm.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you and more power!

• Developer
On 3/21/2021 at 10:12 PM, Don said:
Hi Zenith,

Can you help me with the Digimon Next order cheats please, none of it seems to work.

I really want to try the game the second time around with some cheats on. I'm currently using the 4.1.393 version atm.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you and more power!

Don, can you explain a bit more? Do you have got any error in the apk? Which is the CUSA and version that you have of this game? Are you tried the expert mode? And which cheat no works exactly?

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

21 hours ago, xZenithy said:

Don, can you explain a bit more? Do you have got any error in the apk? Which is the CUSA and version that you have of this game? Are you tried the expert mode? And which cheat no works exactly?

Hi Zenithy,

It's for CUSA05469. No error message, all the available cheats don't work. 

I have the same game version installed which is CUSA05469 v1.0. Tried the expert mode too, but it stilll doesn't work.

Thanks and more power.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

love that your still working on this! great job mate sorry i wasnt about to help test etc i have been so busy with work