Jump to content

[UPDATE] - PS4'a'Cheater - Cheater apk for Android


Recommended Posts

  • Developer

Hello everyone!

 

*** NEW Version 4 Final RELEASE 4.1.431 ****
PS4aCheater 4.1.xxx / April 2021 Release => Games: 365 - CUSAS: 662

1º New support PS4 5.0x / 6.72 / 7.xx firmware for both Payloads modes

2º Update to PS4Debug for Unified/Universal mode and Rest Mode Support (Rest Mode works great, thanks to Ctn for this).

3º PS4 Payload Port added

Works with Android 5.1 and onward and compatible with any PC with Android Emulator (ex.: Nox)


- Special Greetings to THL for his help/support and Ctn for his great work with PS4Debug lib and PS4Cheater for PC!

The most complete collection of cheats on the Wild!!!


Postscript: Finally, after 2 weeks working with a new debbuger tool I have got Assassin's Black Flag Infinite Ship's Health!! :D

URL to Download: http://www.filedropper.com/ps4acheaterv41431

 

Alternative Url: https://www.sendspace.com/file/6beqwq

 

Update Instructions: Install over the previous version. (Don't need to uninstall previous version).

 

 

 

IMPORTANT NOTES:

 

1º This APK only works for PS4 FW 5.x-7.xx

2º In case that you update from version 1, 2 or version 3 the update maybe can fail.
Solution: Uninstall your old version from the mobile/tablet and install the new version.

3º You can use the loaders that come with the apk (by launching the BIN LOADER on your PS4) or you can use your custom exploit host menu (sefthost or online) to load the PS4 Cheater loader or WebRTE v1 (only version 1, version 2 NO works).

4º Android version supported: 5 to 10.

5º Is not mandatory download the covers, but then the layout is a bit ugly...Up to you...

 

 

With 2 operation modes (PS4Debug ExpertMode and the rookie WebRTE) and the terrific numbers of the 365 games and 662 CUSAS!!!

 

I would like to present my little tool for load a lot of cheats for your preferred games from your android mobile:

 

dc79bbe02a40571097e6f2db52adb886_screen.a2fe0b68ac1ad915937f5a73a935e85a_screen.cfcf545e7e7eef22197e2f7799418a6d_screen.

 

Very easy to use:

 

Very easy to use:
--- ONLINE MODE:

1º Download and install  from the above url.

2º Configure your IP in your mobile and your PS4.

3º Start the Online Hen (optional)

4º Start the Bin loader or Original exploit.

5º Send the payload from the APK.

6º Load the game in the PS4 and look up in the apk to activate the Cheater.

7º That's all, enjoy it!


The apk is multilingual (English/Brazilian/Spanish) and totally work off-line without internet.


--- OFFLINE MODE:

This is a little more tricky to be safe because we don't want internet connection. Steps:

1º Start the PS4 and wait 1-2 minutes (up to you) with local network connected

2º Start your Hen 2.x

3º Go to View Connection Status and check that the PS4 is connected to your Wifi and check the IP address that have been assigned by your rooter/modem.

4º Start the app in the mobile and in the menu, go to configuration and put the PS4 IP from the previous point.

5º Start the Bin Loader on PS4.

6º When the exploit show the message "Send Payload BIN to port 90XX" then, in the app, use the corresponding option to send the payload.

7º Wait until the app said the message "Payload sent..."

8º Close the guide or browser and start the game that you want to apply the cheat.

9º Advance in the game to start it until you see the number of lives, the energy bar, etc in the screen before apply any cheats.

10º Pause the game, select your game and version in the app (the same game that you have started in the PS4, of course) and do the 'Bind' (tap the Bind button in the apk).

11º Hold on until the menu cheats is showed in the app and then select the cheat that you want to have.

12º Continue the game and enjoy of the magic!

 

The apk is multilingual (English/Brazilian/Spanish) and totally work off-line without internet.

 

 

 

Will be happy to help you if you has any question.

 

Regards,

xZenithy

 

Edited by xZenithy
New Update Version
  • Like 5

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer
14 hours ago, BwE said:

Cool stuff! I am not sure about the name though! haha

 

Does it have a cheat for divinity original sin?

Thanks,

 

No at this moment, maybe in the future.

Anyway, I need to know which CUSA is your version because sometimes no all cheats works with the same game / update version.

If you can tell me the CUSA / version update I can check.

 

Already I have a list of games to update with new cheats.

 

  • Like 2

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Developer
 
New
New Version 1.1.280.
New cheat games, more of 130 games and 170 CUSAS total.
Updates some cheats and other minor changes (check the change log)...

Enjoy it  ?
  • Like 2

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I downloaded your app but it says invalid IP format. How to fix this? Thanks 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer
8 hours ago, Azikquiel said:

I downloaded your app but it says invalid IP format. How to fix this? Thanks 

 

That happen because you need to put your PS4 IP in the app in a full well-format. Example, your PS4 IP is 193.78.1.5, then in  my app you have to put: 193.078.001.005.

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Developer

I'm very happy to announce my new major release 2.0 for PS4aCheater, the most complete, easy and functional Cheater apk for PS4!!!

ALL the public and exclusive cheats within the apk! Enjoy it!  ?

  • Like 1

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer

New Version 3.0.359 / October Release.
Games 177 - CUSAS 282
Only private releases for now on. Request by email and said where you read it.

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 8 months later...
  • Developer
On 11/11/2019 at 12:39 PM, xZenithy said:

New Version 3.0.359 / October Release.
Games 177 - CUSAS 282
Only private releases for now on. Request by email and said where you read it.

 

was about to message here saying i hope this get updated for when all these new games come out...? do you plan to keep it updated? add me to the list for request please

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
  • GregoryRasputin
58 minutes ago, thankachansmith said:

I can't find the apk at the given link. 'Oops... The page you are looking for isn't available right now!'

Use the app from PS4Trainer instead.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer
Posted (edited)

NEW PUBLIC version December 2020 RELEASE 3.1.374

 

Number of the Games 323 - CUSAS 593

 

Only for Android!!!

Edited by xZenithy

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • GregoryRasputin
3 hours ago, xZenithy said:

NEW PUBLIC version December 2020 RELEASE 3.1.374

 

Number of the Games 323 - CUSAS 593

 

Only for Android!!!

 

Seems some people are having problems using the ap:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer
2 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

 

Seems some people are having problems using the ap:

 

 

 

Ohhh, I see...This message is normal. Happen when the apk is updated over the old version. But maybe the process update fail in some point when it try to update from version 2 to the new version 3.

The solution is very easy, uninstall version 2 and install the new version 3.

I am going to update the first post with these info.

Thank you Gregory for let me know.

  • Like 1

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 1/4/2021 at 10:31 PM, GregoryRasputin said:

 

Seems some people are having problems using the ap:

 

Same happaend to me .I download v3.1.374.0 form apkfab link. aptoide link not work .. What should i do ..

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer
On 1/6/2021 at 5:25 AM, Ilshan said:

 

Same happaend to me .I download v3.1.374.0 form apkfab link. aptoide link not work .. What should i do ..

I'm trying to resolve this bug.... Stay tuned..

  • Like 1

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer

New version 3.1.376 with the start-up bug fixed...  Confirmed by different users that now works.

 

In Android 10 can happen yet because the residual files.. If it happen to you request help here and I will explain how install this in Android 10.

 

Edited by xZenithy
  • Like 1

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer

New version 3.1.82 with the 7 new games and some fixes.

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer

Hi everyone!

 

Looking for people that want to help me to test the NEW version 4 of PS4aCheater with support for PS4 with firmware 6.72 and 7.02.

 

Please, if you have a PS4 with any of these firmware and want to help me, let me know it and will give you the Beta version for test.

 

Thank you,

Edited by xZenithy
Change Font Bold
  • Like 1

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Developer
On 2/14/2021 at 11:25 PM, xZenithy said:

Hi everyone!

 

Looking for people that want to help me to test the NEW version 4 of PS4aCheater with support for PS4 with firmware 6.72 and 7.02.

 

Please, if you have a PS4 with any of these firmware and want to help me, let me know it and will give you the Beta version for test.

 

Thank you,

 

Hey, im coming back to the scene with a new tool soon ive been away for ages due to family stuff and covid etc.

 

I will be happy to help with this tool i love cheats lol i was in process of making cheat pkg files before i went away but i couldnt get them working and JgDuff seemed to be doing them anyway... i did reach out for some help from him but no replies :(

 

let me know what you need, got 2x ps4s here and obviously knowledge in ps4, cheats, hacks etc (not so much of a programmer though)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer
On 2/24/2021 at 9:50 AM, RiPPERD said:

 

Hey, im coming back to the scene with a new tool soon ive been away for ages due to family stuff and covid etc.

 

I will be happy to help with this tool i love cheats lol i was in process of making cheat pkg files before i went away but i couldnt get them working and JgDuff seemed to be doing them anyway... i did reach out for some help from him but no replies :(

 

let me know what you need, got 2x ps4s here and obviously knowledge in ps4, cheats, hacks etc (not so much of a programmer though)

 

Happy to have people that maybe want to help me to test my apk.

Well, right now I have published version 4 (version 3 only works with FW 5, and version 4 works with 6.72 and 7.02) Beta 2 that have been tested by some people for now. Beta 2 don't have any issues and probably next month I will make the first release for the final version 4.

 

Below the link if you want download and tested:

 

https://www.sendspace.com/file/dz1rji

 

My apk works only on Android  from 5 to 10 and with 2 different payloads, WebRTE and PS4Debug with the collection or 330 games a more of 500 cheats.

if you need some help to understand how is works or if you have any issue you can ask me here.

 

Btw, which firmware version do you have?

 

  • Like 2

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer
On 2/25/2021 at 10:18 PM, xZenithy said:

 

Happy to have people that maybe want to help me to test my apk.

Well, right now I have published version 4 (version 3 only works with FW 5, and version 4 works with 6.72 and 7.02) Beta 2 that have been tested by some people for now. Beta 2 don't have any issues and probably next month I will make the first release for the final version 4.

 

My apk works only on Android  from 5 to 10 and with 2 different payloads, WebRTE and PS4Debug with the collection or 330 games a more of 500 cheats.

if you need some help to understand how is works or if you have any issue you can ask me here.

 

Btw, which firmware version do you have?

 

Hey,

 

i dont think i have version 3 anyway (ill check front post if its in there)

 

I think im on android 10 but it did update recently so ill check ( i have the galaxy s10+ OFW )

 

Currently both ps4s are on 5.05 ive not touched them in ages due to family stuff but they both jailbreak fine, i will update 1 of them to 7.02 as i heard its more stable than 6.72... if someone knows different and can give me a quick run down / update of what ive missed over last few months ill catch up with whats what... ive been using the xploit server packages (Leeful & KiiWii i think on gba) not needed much else lol

 

Also if someone knows how to create the game pkg files correctly then get in touch as i am missing something and the files dont work after... this would be for the game mods i intend to be doing

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Developer
On 2/28/2021 at 7:36 PM, RiPPERD said:

Hey,

 

i dont think i have version 3 anyway (ill check front post if its in there)

 

I think im on android 10 but it did update recently so ill check ( i have the galaxy s10+ OFW )

 

Currently both ps4s are on 5.05 ive not touched them in ages due to family stuff but they both jailbreak fine, i will update 1 of them to 7.02 as i heard its more stable than 6.72... if someone knows different and can give me a quick run down / update of what ive missed over last few months ill catch up with whats what... ive been using the xploit server packages (Leeful & KiiWii i think on gba) not needed much else lol

 

Also if someone knows how to create the game pkg files correctly then get in touch as i am missing something and the files dont work after... this would be for the game mods i intend to be doing

For some people said that the fw 6.72 is no stable and others said that is very stable... So I think that before update directly to 7.02 I'll try for a while with the 6.72, but ok, up to you.

The problem with 7.02 is that you need between 2 minutes to 5 o more to start the hen, and every time cause the rest mode no works yet. Maybe in the future, if the rest mode works, the update to 7.02 will be the best option.

 

I don't know anything about create pkg files, so I cannot help with this. But why I know is that pkg only works with the same fake pkg except (well, you can do all marriage process too..) and you can no choose what do you want to activate or nor... Are you considering by example use your mods in app like mine? It does the same patching in memory in realtime, and no needed to do all task of marriage and others advantages like enable disable the mod in realtime...

  • Like 1

xZenithy

--------------------------------------------

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Developer
On 3/2/2021 at 8:56 PM, xZenithy said:

For some people said that the fw 6.72 is no stable and others said that is very stable... So I think that before update directly to 7.02 I'll try for a while with the 6.72, but ok, up to you.

The problem with 7.02 is that you need between 2 minutes to 5 o more to start the hen, and every time cause the rest mode no works yet. Maybe in the future, if the rest mode works, the update to 7.02 will be the best option.

 

I don't know anything about create pkg files, so I cannot help with this. But why I know is that pkg only works with the same fake pkg except (well, you can do all marriage process too..) and you can no choose what do you want to activate or nor... Are you considering by example use your mods in app like mine? It does the same patching in memory in realtime, and no needed to do all task of marriage and others advantages like enable disable the mod in realtime...

 

Hello,

 

thanks for the info on FW versions... i will prob skip 6.72 as its still unstable and most devs stopped working on it from what ive seen... they seem to have moved onto 7.0X and 7.XX (.55)

there is also a very stable website hosting the exploits try it here https://hakkuraifu.github.io/PS4xploit/

 

it seems to be the only 1 people using as it doesnt crash the system (or whatever its called) think its called kernal panic maybe.

 

As for my mods... i was making PKG files for them so they could be overwritten (on & off pkg files) i didnt know that "cheat engine" was available lol

 

Like i said im happy to help you with your work and if you can help me then great... i was doing the backport thing with another guy on gbatemp but due to family issues i had to stop and then others made it much better version lol

But i prefer mods, cheats etc so stick to what i know lol, i will be making game mods mainly though... old tools from other consoles seem to help with ps3 and ps4 games lol

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...