Sign in to follow this  
TheZander

Switch Newz

It's been awhile since anything has been posted here in Switch club and I am sure you are all rather disappointed because when you were kind enough to join expected regular upkeeping with the Switch. Due to sheer negligence the people who have relied on Switch club to keep them informed and able to keep up with discussion around the water cooler the next day seem out of 'the know'. Hopefully we can rectify these with a quick catch up.

First off Atmosphere 082 was released 12/7 or 7/12£ https://github.com/Atmosphere-NX/Atmosphere/releases it's significant because it came at a time shortly after the 620 official switch update screwed stuff up and moving security things to TSEC which was pwned shortly after. 

I thought this would be easy to do but now I realized a lot of homebrew things were released so I'll just keep updating as I go. 

RetroArch got that dynarec which is good news for N64 emulation because now it will run better without overclocking which is a bonus. 

A plethora of NSP file installers were released and a lot of homebrew games as well. A slight influx was due to the gbatemp contest thing. There was also a theme manager and installer, which didn't work out so well for me personally. Either way I have to take time to track these things down so I'll post as is and try to make an effort to add back soon.

Sign in to follow this