GregoryRasputin

PlayStationHaX Podcast #4

Forums are a somewhat of a niche market, they are not used nor utilized in the same manner that they were ten years ago,  i miss the days were forums were filled with intelligent people helping the less educated, i miss members filling forums full of tutorials and help guides, don't get me wrong, it still happens, just not to the same extent that it once did and finally i miss the days when people used to come on a forum and tell me to kill myself or express how they would like to have sexual relations with my mother, there just isn't the heart in forums that once existed, that does not mean i wish to get rid of this forum, it simply means that i must evolve a little and this is why i am introducing podcasts

ef1mBY4.png

Podcasts are simple audio speeches or presentations that you can listen to via SoundCloud where i will be uploading them or download them from there and play them on your phones audio player, you probably wonder why i chose to do Podcast's and not videos, well that is simple, videos require you to look at them, one is tempted to even stare at the screen whilst they are listening something on the screen, listening to a Podcast does not tempt you to look at your screen and you can listen to it on your way to work or when you are out for your evening jog, you can listen to it in bed or the bath, on top of that YouTube is over done and saturated with videos involving the scene and games consoles, scene Podcasts are not something i have really seen done, apart from when the much loved and hated scener Braken did it a long time ago.

I plan to do these Podcasts each week and i might even venture into scenes outside the PlayStation scene, i will try to record it on a Saturday so that it is available on Sunday, it will discuss the news and releases that happened throughout the week, so here is the first one:

PlayStationHaX Podcast #1

PlayStationHaX Podcast #2

PlayStationHaX Podcast #3

PlayStationHaX Podcast #4

Please feel free to leave suggestions or tell me how much it sucks :)

The music was really on point the second time 🤘. We need to get @StarMelter into audio engineering pronto and get a dope sound piece for the intro with quacks and hammers and stuff. Also a well timed PSA on the PS Classic, people should have reasonable expectations when they inevitably buy it.

1 hour ago, TheZander said:

The music was really on point the second time 🤘. We need to get @StarMelter into audio engineering pronto and get a dope sound piece for the intro with quacks and hammers and stuff. Also a well timed PSA on the PS Classic, people should have reasonable expectations when they inevitably buy it.

Ehm sorry I can't lol

As much I would have liked to help @GregoryRasputin...Dont have pc equipment lol My PC monitor died and also my pentium 4 pc can't do much...and is slow by low hdd space...

There are many peoples that can help on internet for free and have hardware to do so.

Not like I did good music or graphical stuff...but can't even those.

My current financial situation is in ruins if any asks "why dont you buy a new pc" or such lol

So an indefinite postponement on any free project or requests.

PS: wrote that with phone :P