GregoryRasputin

[Released] PS4 PKG Linker v1.0 By @Pink1mods

Developer @pink1 has posted information and images of an application that he is working on called PS4 PKG Linker, that is a front end or GUI that works with @flatz Remote PKG Installer, here is a quote from pink:

orQpLqW.png

I've been working on a tool to go with the PS4 remote package installer from flatz it's getting close to being ready to release so I wanted to post some pics & get some feedback.
I'll update this post over the next few days with more details as I get ready for the release here.

Source

Update

2 hours ago, pink1 said:

I haven't taken the time to make a release thread but I went ahead and posted v1.0 last night.

Here is a copy of the release post.

I've moved away from the installer for now & fixed a few things. From my test everything seems to be working so here is PS4 PKG Linker v1.0.

1. Extract somewhere with no spaces in the path.
  2. Input you PS4's IP.
  3. Double click the directory box to select your folder with your pkg's.
  4. Start the server.
  5. Select a pkg to install or uninstall.

https://mega.nz/#!oyRWRCjD!-wdHe_oBhtx17T10iDa-4y8qRGpVqg1cccviMTtEvzQ

Using the Spider Man pkg was a mistake it has confused a lot of people. This wont let you play anything you can't already play. I had the Spider Man link and was using it in setting up the GUI. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up 🙁

On 11/7/2018 at 12:54 AM, pink1 said:

Using the Spider Man pkg was a mistake it has confused a lot of people. This wont let you play anything you can't already play. I had the Spider Man link and was using it in setting up the GUI. Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up 🙁

the time will come...

I haven't taken the time to make a release thread but I went ahead and posted v1.0 last night.

Here is a copy of the release post.

I've moved away from the installer for now & fixed a few things. From my test everything seems to be working so here is PS4 PKG Linker v1.0.

1. Extract somewhere with no spaces in the path.
  2. Input you PS4's IP.
  3. Double click the directory box to select your folder with your pkg's.
  4. Start the server.
  5. Select a pkg to install or uninstall.

https://mega.nz/#!oyRWRCjD!-wdHe_oBhtx17T10iDa-4y8qRGpVqg1cccviMTtEvzQ

Here is a small test build has support for Node.js serve added to try to help with server speeds if anyone would like to try it out.

https://github.com/pink1stools/PS4_PKG_Linker/releases/tag/v1.0.1

Happy new years :)