RiPPERD

[RELEASE] - PS4 RiPKiT/Modding/Cheat/BackPort Tool By RiPPERD

9 minutes ago, RiPPERD said:

seems someone else has released one too... nice to see he wrote his own code too lol

Yeah, I suggest that you both collaborate and figure it out with the notes I mentioned you would make great app guys (Make it backport only app)
@noob404

22 minutes ago, iXeN said:

Yeah, I suggest that you both collaborate and figure it out with the notes I mentioned you would make great app guys (Make it backport only app)
@noob404

i would be up for a collab... @noob404 i prefer the 1 click method that i have though... ive seen your source codes if we mixed them up it really would do it all... you just need to use some pauses like i do and you wont need 4 buttons

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RiPPERD said:

i would be up for a collab... @noob404 i prefer the 1 click method that i have though... ive seen your source codes if we mixed them up it really would do it all... you just need to use some pauses like i do and you wont need 4 buttons

That sounds awesome. Currently, I am not doing it full time. Got a lot going IRL. It'd be definitely a great experience collaborating with you. Thanks a lot for the offer. It's an honour. I will let you know soon hopefully.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GregoryRasputin said:

I think your video was great, which is why I front paged it, though with this new updated it was outdated quite quickly.

Thanks duder! I'll be remaking it for sure and I should have it out tomorrow! Sorry for pulling it after you front paged it but I had a pretty silly blunder in it. 

• Like 1

well if your happy for me to do so... i have your source codes ill just use the bits mine is missing and ill put your name on it with mine now?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RiPPERD said:

well if your happy for me to do so... i have your source codes ill just use the bits mine is missing and ill put your name on it with mine now?

That would be awesome coming your work with @noob404 SC with a new GUI one button backport.
Just a note I want you to focus on it, that you gotta figure out how to extract downgrade files only from original.pkg in root folder and then create pkg downgrade. because like that I took me 5 hours to backport fifa 2020, and also takes lot of sapce.
First original pkg, then extracted pkg then repacked pkg after extracted pkg gets deleted, but if you find out how to do what I told you it will lower time very much and save space 
Make the app target eboot.bin,param.sfo,and rpx files only so that you get about 200mb out of 40gb pkg then repack it into downgrade pkg which will be around 100-150mb only.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, iXeN said:

That would be awesome coming your work with @noob404 SC with a new GUI one button backport.
Just a note I want you to focus on it, that you gotta figure out how to extract downgrade files only from original.pkg in root folder and then create pkg downgrade. because like that I took me 5 hours to backport fifa 2020, and also takes lot of sapce.
First original pkg, then extracted pkg then repacked pkg after extracted pkg gets deleted, but if you find out how to do what I told you it will lower time very much and save space 
Make the app target eboot.bin,param.sfo,and rpx files only so that you get about 200mb out of 40gb pkg then repack it into downgrade pkg which will be around 100-150mb only.

i read this and thought well if anyone knows if orbis can do this (search files) then let me know... then i thought actually there is a way this can be done!!

the files just need to be moved to another folder and that folder gets repacked as an update pkg rather than game pkg... only containing the files were patched but the hard bit is knowing ALL the files needed for the PKG itself... coz if i make a pkg that just contains eboot.bin and some prx files it wont even open on the ps4

10 minutes ago, RiPPERD said:

i read this and thought well if anyone knows if orbis can do this (search files) then let me know... then i thought actually there is a way this can be done!!

the files just need to be moved to another folder and that folder gets repacked as an update pkg rather than game pkg... only containing the files were patched but the hard bit is knowing ALL the files needed for the PKG itself... coz if i make a pkg that just contains eboot.bin and some prx files it wont even open on the ps4

Some people are dropping downgrade as PKG, but I have no clue how, i'll send you the link of some pkg downgrades via PM check it.

14 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

This might be helpful for people downgrading/making downgrade tools:

this is german to me lol

i get the bit about other prx files... i hope to eliminate this with colab version (waiting for reply to use some of his code)

at the moment my tool WILL take all prx files from module folder but it will only change the files ive asked it to... i think n00bs version selects all prx from folder and does them... i will look through his code some more i had to go fix my car

• Like 1

Hello,

I backported MK11 with version 2.0 one click and tried installing on 5.05 and it started and then stopped half way with an error.

4 minutes ago, ultimatepump said:

Hello,

I backported MK11 with version 2.0 one click and tried installing on 5.05 and it started and then stopped half way with an error.

please check this for me... open original pkg with a pkg viewer (check it works)

then do the same with the new file again check it if this works? i think there is an error somewhere as i now end up with some files left in main directory not sure wtf is going on ill sort it out though

I backported Control game with your tool. (25gb)  Pkg installed but the game doesnt open on ps4.   I did same steps with a small game which size of 2.5 GB  and it works.     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Retoucher said:

I backported Control game with your tool. (25gb)  Pkg installed but the game doesnt open on ps4.   I did same steps with a small game which size of 2.5 GB  and it works.     

thanks for your input, i think maybe the big game uses other prx files which it wont have patched please look inside the BackPort folder you will prob have left over prx files... send me a list of names ill add them to the tool

updated to V2.1 huge update see OP for details and about the popup error

• Like 1

Does it backport EA games perfectly now?

2 hours ago, iXeN said:

Does it backport EA games perfectly now?

ive included the ones i know about so if any left in backport folder let me know the names of prx files etc

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RiPPERD said:

ive included the ones i know about so if any left in backport folder let me know the names of prx files etc

My pc is low end unfortunately and my gaming pc lacks a gpu which bundled with Ryzen 5 3600, but I can't get a gpu asap.

Is the tool still not compatible with updates or has it been fixed?

2 hours ago, iXeN said:

My pc is low end unfortunately and my gaming pc lacks a gpu which bundled with Ryzen 5 3600, but I can't get a gpu asap.

pc spec doesnt matter the process just takes longer

added 0 minutes later
1 hour ago, ecffg2010 said:

Is the tool still not compatible with updates or has it been fixed?

its just been fixed to work with full games

todo list:

work on game updates

work as a patch pkg rather than entire game (only modded files)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

First thanks  to devs, forum.

I have one problem, PS4 RipKit Mod wont start on any other partition like a E:, on C work, i tryed right click then start as administrator but app not start start (app start but second working window no). My problem is small  SSD, i have big hard disk, but system is installed on C on SSD, hdd is E and T partition. Any suggesstion is welcome, thx.

Edited by laufer

11 minutes ago, laufer said:

First thanks  to devs, forum.

I have one problem, PS4 RipKit Mod wont start on any other partition like a E:, on C work, i tryed right click then start as administrator but app not start start (app start but second working window no). My problem is small  SSD, i have big hard disk, but system is installed on C on SSD, hdd is E and T partition. Any suggesstion is welcome, thx.

the ripkit process is very different to the backport process mate see 1st post for instructions

if you are trying to backport then its just 1 click... u must install PYTHON 2.7 and .NET both included the RT version in first post

also if your on 32bit OS then you will need to take the files from backport\32bit folder and place them into backport folder

Posted (edited)

@RIPPERD, thanks for reply. I have Python 2.7 intel version, my system is 64 bit. I just tried backport option, but my problem is low disk space on C, app wont open cmd working window when i click BackPort option on E, on C work all but i have low disk space warrning msg.  I don't know how to avoid this.

Edit:

i installed a new exfat usb drive, everything works now. I may have had a problem with privileges/permissions on another sata hard drive. I went to try three games to backport.

Edited by laufer
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, laufer said:

@RIPPERD, thanks for reply. I have Python 2.7 intel version, my system is 64 bit. I just tried backport option, but my problem is low disk space on C, app wont open cmd working window when i click BackPort option on E, on C work all but i have low disk space warrning msg.  I don't know how to avoid this.

Edit:

i installed a new exfat usb drive, everything works now. I may have had a problem with privileges/permissions on another sata hard drive. I went to try three games to backport.

glad you got it sorted let me know the results