GregoryRasputin

Learn From And Contribute To The Console Developer Wiki's

If you read this link, you will know that the PS Dev Wiki grew and added PS1 and PS2 Wiki's, the Wiki's were spread all over different URLs, so i decided to put them all under one roof(minus PS3 and PS4 Wiki's), which is why i created this thread to inform you of the changes in links to the Wiki's:

HeMXglY.png

PlayStation Dev Wiki - Main Site/Portal

This is the main page for the Wiki's, the portal to all the other ones, it also contains useful links to various places of PlayStation help, such as forums, Discord and IRC, this is the one you want to stick in your bookmarks bar, visit it:

here

PS1 Dev Wiki

Created in June 2018, official opened in August 2018, this Wiki will be the hardest Wiki to fill, a lot of the old PS1 dedicated websites are long gone and there is no record of them anywhere, just fragments of a scene long forgotten in the past, but it will be a project worth undertaking, i hope some of you fossils that were around in those days will be able to contribute, if you want to help you can do it:

here

PS2 Dev Wiki

This Wiki was created and opened on the same days as the PS1 Dev Wiki, however this Wiki will be easier to fill and contribute to, as the PS2 scene is still very much alive, feel free to add what you can:

here

PSP Dev Wiki

This Wiki was created in June 2017 at the request of @Mathieulh, the PSP scene was a great scene when it was alive, even though that scene is a shadow of itself, it still is spilling secrets, anyone with new or old information can add it:

here 

PS3 Dev Wiki

This one is currently the , oldest, biggest and most complete, various developers have been contributing to it over the years, but it has bits missing that needs adding, you can help by contributing:

here

PS Vita Dev Wiki

This one has a decent amount of content, but lacks the passion of the PS3 Wiki, perhaps Vita scene developers think as lowly of this console as Sony does :(

If you have anything to add, please feel free to do so:

here

PS4 Dev Wiki

This is the newest console wiki, it has a decent amount of content and with all the latest information released, it should be full of new stuff, to help contribute or even educate yourself, do so:

here

PS VR

If you are interested in PlayStation VR, you can check out the Wiki dedicated to it, or if you have one or plan to get one, you can contribute:

here

Note

The PS3 and PS4 Dev Wiki are hosted on a different server and owned by different people, but we are still a family and collaborate, having many of the same admins and editors, such as @sandungas, @Ada, @Mathieulh, @euss, @zecoxao and the beautiful Roxanne(who still hasn't joined the forum :() .

If you need Wiki help, join Discord:

PS Dev Wiki Discord

PlayStationHaX Discord

Verry nice @GregoryRasputin!

I was going to add some info to the ps2 section but was unable to sign up. Is there a hidden link i am missing? XD

3 hours ago, zapptheman said:

Verry nice @GregoryRasputin!

I was going to add some info to the ps2 section but was unable to sign up. Is there a hidden link i am missing? XD

You can't sign up, i have to sign you up 😛

Ill leave you a password on Discord :) 

@euss must have died or something :(

I haven't heard a peep from him!