AWD

Hello. Need help. Just bought my first PS Vita Henkaku

Hello. Id like to load a few games. I have Henkaku 3.60, enso, vitashell, and all of the emulators with adrenaline. Id like to install the new secret of mana remake, phantasy star 1 for sms, finl fantasy 2 for snes, maybe shadow of the colossus for ps2, and maybe the new spyro if they ever port it to vita. I have file zilla, but the guy who sold it to me isnt helping me with tech support. His name and log in are stuck on the PS network and I cant log in without his birthdate. Dunno if I need that though. I have the roms for a few games in .sms. If someone wants to text me or add me to facebook they can because I dont have a home connection. Thanks. 

www facebook com / schecterscorpion

nine4one 565 nine560

Posted (edited)

You can't play Secret of Mana as the firmware requirement is certainly higher than 3.60, you can update your hack though. Anything PS2 is a no no, also Spyro that isn't for adrenaline you need to forget about too.

Look to install PKGJ if you want some digital versions of games you already own on cart ;)

Edited by HulkWogan
Extra information

What do you mean, update my hack? i have no idea what pkg is. i dont own any physical carts

You can either update to enso 3.65 or h-encore 3.68 meaning you can install more vita games with a higher firmware requirement eg. Secret of Mana, Undertale etc.

PKGJ is a store for games, look it up as it's very poor forum etiquette to discuss such immoral things. (Free games).

Who told you anything about "free" games? 

I would suggest you find some beginners guides and start from there, become accustomed with what you can and can't do on Vita, best of luck with your future endeavours.

I just want to change the wallpaper, and I guess I cant use his sign in for the psp store. But cartridges should still work right? Hes got this annoying tomb raider theme and I wanna use my own. I did get the adrenaline roms to work though. But pkgi stopped working. Which isnt that bad I didnt really like and vita games anyway. The only ones I wanted were the secret of mana remake, and the new spyro remake, which hasnt been ported to vita, yet...