Jump to content
BwE

Anybody want to help me with my PS4 NOR Validator?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

If so, please send me all of your dumps!

 

I have an extractor/patcher ready now but its not really useful to non-technicians at the moment - but hey! the same goes with the validator...

 

Feel free to edit out any sensitive information, if you don't trust me...

 

Cheers ❤️

Edited by BwE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Let me know if you need any help on anything else ^^ would be cool ...

 

What dumos are you currently looking for ?

 

More spesific what mobo /sku and what firmware

Edited by TheDarkprogramer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, TheDarkprogramer said:

Let me know if you need any help on anything else ^^ would be cool ...

 

What dumos are you currently looking for ?

 

More spesific what mobo /sku and what firmware

 

Well, anything and everything. I have been even validating TEST/DEV ps4's - for what reason, I don't know - its just interesting.

 

Just send them to bwe@betterwayelectronics.com.au or upload them to MEGA or something - whatever works for you!

 

I need a bunch of verified 100% INVALID dumps as well.

 

I hate having dumps come in and my validator freaks out simply because the console is just insanely unique. There are so many variations in so many areas, while I am able to verify them perfectly a console will always come along with something different to ruin everything. Have a look at below. Every PS4 will have this, some will have 3, some will have up to 10? You might see a pattern, but then it just goes wild.

 

This is within CID @ 0x1C5022.
Even using a RegEx isnt perfect.

[0|1|8][\d][0|2][\d][0|8][\d|\w]{2}[0][\d|\w]{8}[0][\d]{2}[0][\d|\w]{2}[0]{5}[1|0][0][\d][0]{2}[\d|\w]{2}[0]{2}[0|1][\d|\w][0]{2}[\d|\w]{8}

"04000080E10F14040600FF000000000069000300FFFF8028",
"040000809ACDA4030600FF00000000001C000F00FFFF8028",
"03008180B40000000410FF000001000009000100FFFF8020",
"03008180BEB0B3030410FF000001000009000100FFFFC012",
"02000080E50200000500BF000001000007001F000061C037",
"03008180260200000410FF000001000009000100FFFF8020",
"030081808F0200000410FF000001000009000100FFFFC023",
"110081804F0F00000410FF000001000009000900FFFF8037",
"11008180530F00000410FF000001000009000900FFFF0037",
"11008180D23616040410FF000001000009000100FFFF4039",
"040000805ECA16040600FF000000000069000300FFFF8010",
"04000080425D1B040600FF000000000069000300FFFF8014",
"11008180037635040410FF000001000009000100FFFFC030",
"04000080CFD835040600FF000000000069000300FFFF4015",
"04000080B18338040600FF000000000069000300FFFF8011",
"040000803E0A3B040600FF000000000069000300FFFF0014",
"04000080FC183C040600FF000000000069000300FFFF401F",
"0400008080133F040600FF000000000069000300FFFF0011",
"04000080DA2D48040600FF000000000069000300FFFF0013",
"04000080DF765D040600FF000000000069000300FFFF4019",
"040000807FEB7D040600FF000000000069000300FFFF8018",
"0400008061D890040600FF000000000069000300FFFF001D",
"11008180FFFFFFFF0410FF000001000009000900FFFF401B", 
"04000080FFFFFFFF0600FF000000000069000B00FFFF001F", 
"01008080FFFFFFFF050000000000010081001F0000530034", 
"11008180FFFFFFFF0410FF000001000009000100FFFF4019", 
"11008180FFFFFFFF0410FF000001000009000100FFFFC01A", 
"11008180FFFFFFFF0410FF000001000009000100FFFF0022",
"02000080FFFFFFFF05003F000000080081001F0080610017",
"03030AC0FFFFFFFF0000FF000000000000000000FFFFFFFF",
"020309C044DD6A000000FF000000000000000000FFFFFFFF",
"01008080B83C4C04050000000001000007001F00802A001E",
"03008180106D71040410FF000000080009000100FFFF0026",
"03008180E34485040410FF000000080009000100FFFF802D",
"03008180E4AD9C040410FF000000080009000100FFFFC02B",
"0300818057C3B3030410FF000001000009000900FFFF0023",
"03008180600F00000410FF000001000009000900FFFF002A", 
"030081804E0300000410FF000001000009000100FFFFC036", 
"05000080D60000000140130000010000CA001F00403E002F",
"0900008033714B0B0500000000010000CA001F00C037002A", 
"0600008033714B0B0140000000010000CA001F00C037002A", 
"09000080A69F81090600FF0000000000B0000100FFFF4024", 
"09000080C5C8CE09050001000001020067000F00C03D803A", 
"88208280C5C8CE09050001000001020067000F00C03D803A", 
"06000080C5C8CE09014001000001020067000F00C03D803A", 
"09000080E71CE309050001000000020067000F00803D003A", 
"06000080E71CE309014001000000020067000F00803D003A", 
"000080805E1FE9090500BF0000000100CA001F00403B8038", 
"090000805A5A210A0500000000000100CA001F00C03AC035", 
"060000805A5A210A0140000000000100CA001F00C03AC035", 
"0900008035FDC00A0500000000000100CA001F0040254018", 
"04000080D60000000500130000010000CA001F00403E002F".   

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, BwE said:

 

Well, anything and everything. I have been even validating TEST/DEV ps4's - for what reason, I don't know - its just interesting.

 

Just send them to bwe@betterwayelectronics.com.au or upload them to MEGA or something - whatever works for you!

 

I need a bunch of verified 100% INVALID dumps as well.

 

I hate having dumps come in and my validator freaks out simply because the console is just insanely unique. There are so many variations in so many areas, while I am able to verify them perfectly a console will always come along with something different to ruin everything. Have a look at below. Every PS4 will have this, some will have 3, some will have up to 10? You might see a pattern, but then it just goes wild.

 


This is within CID @ 0x1C5022.
Even using a RegEx isnt perfect.

[0|1|8][\d][0|2][\d][0|8][\d|\w]{2}[0][\d|\w]{8}[0][\d]{2}[0][\d|\w]{2}[0]{5}[1|0][0][\d][0]{2}[\d|\w]{2}[0]{2}[0|1][\d|\w][0]{2}[\d|\w]{8}

"04000080E10F14040600FF000000000069000300FFFF8028",
"040000809ACDA4030600FF00000000001C000F00FFFF8028",
"03008180B40000000410FF000001000009000100FFFF8020",
"03008180BEB0B3030410FF000001000009000100FFFFC012",
"02000080E50200000500BF000001000007001F000061C037",
"03008180260200000410FF000001000009000100FFFF8020",
"030081808F0200000410FF000001000009000100FFFFC023",
"110081804F0F00000410FF000001000009000900FFFF8037",
"11008180530F00000410FF000001000009000900FFFF0037",
"11008180D23616040410FF000001000009000100FFFF4039",
"040000805ECA16040600FF000000000069000300FFFF8010",
"04000080425D1B040600FF000000000069000300FFFF8014",
"11008180037635040410FF000001000009000100FFFFC030",
"04000080CFD835040600FF000000000069000300FFFF4015",
"04000080B18338040600FF000000000069000300FFFF8011",
"040000803E0A3B040600FF000000000069000300FFFF0014",
"04000080FC183C040600FF000000000069000300FFFF401F",
"0400008080133F040600FF000000000069000300FFFF0011",
"04000080DA2D48040600FF000000000069000300FFFF0013",
"04000080DF765D040600FF000000000069000300FFFF4019",
"040000807FEB7D040600FF000000000069000300FFFF8018",
"0400008061D890040600FF000000000069000300FFFF001D",
"11008180FFFFFFFF0410FF000001000009000900FFFF401B", 
"04000080FFFFFFFF0600FF000000000069000B00FFFF001F", 
"01008080FFFFFFFF050000000000010081001F0000530034", 
"11008180FFFFFFFF0410FF000001000009000100FFFF4019", 
"11008180FFFFFFFF0410FF000001000009000100FFFFC01A", 
"11008180FFFFFFFF0410FF000001000009000100FFFF0022",
"02000080FFFFFFFF05003F000000080081001F0080610017",
"03030AC0FFFFFFFF0000FF000000000000000000FFFFFFFF",
"020309C044DD6A000000FF000000000000000000FFFFFFFF",
"01008080B83C4C04050000000001000007001F00802A001E",
"03008180106D71040410FF000000080009000100FFFF0026",
"03008180E34485040410FF000000080009000100FFFF802D",
"03008180E4AD9C040410FF000000080009000100FFFFC02B",
"0300818057C3B3030410FF000001000009000900FFFF0023",
"03008180600F00000410FF000001000009000900FFFF002A", 
"030081804E0300000410FF000001000009000100FFFFC036", 
"05000080D60000000140130000010000CA001F00403E002F",
"0900008033714B0B0500000000010000CA001F00C037002A", 
"0600008033714B0B0140000000010000CA001F00C037002A", 
"09000080A69F81090600FF0000000000B0000100FFFF4024", 
"09000080C5C8CE09050001000001020067000F00C03D803A", 
"88208280C5C8CE09050001000001020067000F00C03D803A", 
"06000080C5C8CE09014001000001020067000F00C03D803A", 
"09000080E71CE309050001000000020067000F00803D003A", 
"06000080E71CE309014001000000020067000F00803D003A", 
"000080805E1FE9090500BF0000000100CA001F00403B8038", 
"090000805A5A210A0500000000000100CA001F00C03AC035", 
"060000805A5A210A0140000000000100CA001F00C03AC035", 
"0900008035FDC00A0500000000000100CA001F0040254018", 
"04000080D60000000500130000010000CA001F00403E002F".   

 

Ill ask the shop for a few dumps xD 

Ill let you know via mail when i have something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheDarkprogramer said:

Ill ask the shop for a few dumps xD 

Ill let you know via mail when i have something

 

Cheers budddy! Just send over the whole PS4, that'd be easier ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PM me ASAP, or feel free to join my Discord here https://discord.me/dks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/10/2018 at 3:37 PM, LightningMods_ said:

PM me ASAP, or feel free to join my Discord here https://discord.me/dks

 

I don't do Discord, sorry.

 

I will PM you however :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×