ConsoleHax

PS4 Firmware 5.55 released (mandatory)

LMcE5DF.png

Another stability update has been released earlier this week. Firmware 5.55 is the successor of firmware (update/patch) 5.53-01 and the official changelog as always states 'this software update improves blablabla'.

Remember that a full blown hack for firmware 5.05 is undoubtedly coming in the next few days/weeks. A complete hack for firmware 5.5X however will not be released in the near and foreseeable future, so if you still have the possibility to not update, do not update.

If you have updated and want to buy let's say a new PlayStation Pro, then head over to the nearest store and look for specific bundles and serial numbers. More information about the real deal can be found here at Wololo.net.

Goodluck!

Btw i m waiting for 5.01 kexploit jb release... Today is 20 may and according to the rumours today is the date of release  can u please correct me if i m wrong please 

I m realy starving for 5.01 jb trust me :-(

3 hours ago, Kazmi said:

Btw i m waiting for 5.01 kexploit jb release... Today is 20 may and according to the rumours today is the date of release  can u please correct me if i m wrong please 

I m realy starving for 5.01 jb trust me 😞

Have patience. If not today it'll come a bit later. Only specterDev knows when, and he Tweeted he'll release it witbout mentioning a date and I trust that.

According to his saying jb should release at the end of this week or a bit more u can say at the starting of next 

I know i m being impatient  but its my habit from childhood sorry for this 😄

Lol 

Lets see