GregoryRasputin

Scene Warning - Do Not Trust YouTube Videos By @RSPxAndrew2007x Aka Andrew2007 | xAndrew2007x

Seriously i have better things to do with my time that call out these attention seeking fake whores, but if i do not openly call these idiots out, no one else will.

It is my duty as a news reporter to bring you news and it is also my duty to bring you information and warnings about fakes and shifty people and Andrew2007 is one of these dishonest shifty people, he is one out of a huge list of idiots on YouTube who do Clickbait and whilst i would love to call these clowns out, i will focus on Andrew2007 for now.

2AJBmvh.jpg

It all started when he started tweeting about a 5.50 Webkit Exploit/Kexploit:

zNPy4TD.png

Klsy4Uf.png

Then he makes a weird tweet poll asking if people think the video is legit:

CxwrwWA.png

Which is an extremely strange thing to ask when one also claims that the KExploit will be released once it hits 100% O_O

Then he spams/whores the video again:

nKvHCMy.png

nB689aa.png

Notice that the clown even retweeted himself >.<

Now lets get on with the actual video title and description:

Title.

"Working Webkit For 5.53 & 5.53-01 (96% Kernel Exploit) (PS4 Jailbreak Mods)"

Now you are probably wondering why i have a problem with the title as it might look fine to you.

1.) This video is ONLY a Webkit Exploit and nothing else, the 96% Kernel Exploit is totally fake and completely Clickbait.

2.) There is no known 5.50 KExploit.

Description.

"Once it reaches 100% it'll be a full kernel exploit, right now its at 96%! Leave a like (Y)!"

This makes zero sense, you either have a Kernel Exploit or you don't, there is no such thing as a 96% KExploit, this is to get likes and keep people going back to see when it is 100%.

Now we shall get onto who actually owns the video and it is not Andrew2007, it belongs to a YouTuber called OhhMattyy, who has titled the video "PS4 5.53-01 WEB EXPLOIT (96% KERNEL EXPLOIT)", so Andrew2007 stole the video from a Clickbaiter and added his own Clickbait title.

Being me i had to tweet about this clown and his Clickbait:

JhxqhWz.png

Which made the coward block me, then post a tweet about what i said:

Lis4jNp.png

1.) I do have a YouTube channel, that has a few subscribers, i do not monetise it and do not wish to do so.

2.) It is clear you do not know a single thing, i however have been in this scene long before your mother and her brother got together and made you, i have made numerous tutorial and guides, i have helped thousands of people, i have worked with and beta tested for developers, you make fake YouTube videos for clicks and money.

2 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

i however have been in this scene long before your mother and her brother got together and made you,

🤣

Go @GregoryRasputin hit that clown hard!

Millennials... sigh.

11 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

i however have been in this scene long before your mother and her brother got together and made you,

I know me and @ocam aren't the only cunts that laughed the fuck out at this. Good on ya @GregoryRasputin . I always like it when you call these scum motherfuckers out