franzes80

PSVita Firmware 3.15 running Ark 2.0 eCFW coming soon

Qwikrazor and Acid_Snake two developers of PSVITA are to release Ark ecfw for PSVITA fw 3.15

Check out all the details below

What is ARK? Basically itâs an alternative to Total_Noobâs TNV eCFW. ARK is a port of the PSPâs Pro CFW, but for the PSVita and it brings features that might be lacking in eCFW. In this new version of Ark for firmware 3.15, as demonstrated in the video below, many features have been updated. If you are looking for a 3.15 release, then show some love to itâs developers, who put in a lot of hard work and time in for something we all can enjoy.

You can donate to Qwikrazor here and Acid_Snake here,

To answer the question that will be fired in rapid succession by everyone watching âwhen could we see a release of a VHBL, TN-V or ARK?â Well, thatâs up to the people that spend countless UNPAID hours working so hard to bring you all your favorite retro and homebrew games to the PSVita with eCFW or VHBL.

If I was a gambling man, Iâd have to guess to the next release of ANY kernel exploit allowing ANY eCFW would be after the launch of the Playstation TV. If you read between the lines, you can assume that these kexploits are yearly releases, but hey, who knows? Maybe the devs will surprise us all if we show âem how much we appreciate their work. But for now, just sit back, relax and wait to see what the next big move is, because I have a feeling itâs going to be something good for everyone. :)

All credit goes to qwikrazor87, Acid_Snake, codestation, GUIDOBOT, DS Marine, xerpi, & lets not forget the original PRO Team

video

source:

hackinformer

[uPDATE]

video test by franzes80 and Orion ecfw ark 2.0 fw 3.15 PSVITA sorry for bad quality :)

Cool, and TNV9. 6 on other firmware exploits? I've not got my hands on my Vita in a while. My son has adopted it.

Yes another exploit.I unfortunately can't say the name of the game.I'm just a beta tester as orion.Only Acid Snake,Qwikrazor ,Total Noob ecc release this exploit

I've had a few variations of ecfw, I just wish we had a native Vita exploit. The problem with homebrew on it, is that it's limited to the emulated hardware specs of the PSP, rather than being able to utilize the full hardware of the Vita. Still, it's good to see progress.:)

I've had a few variations of ecfw, I just wish we had a native Vita exploit. The problem with homebrew on it, is that it's limited to the emulated hardware specs of the PSP, rather than being able to utilize the full hardware of the Vita. Still, it's good to see progress.:)

I couldn't agree more. But I guess only time will tell if we will ever leave the sandbox.