[Released] ESP8266 Xploit Host v2.82a By @c0d3m4st4 - PS4

• Developer

ESP8266XploitHost 2.81b reelased!

ESP8266XploitHost 2.81b - MANUAL IN THIS PAGE NOT YET UPDATED. WILL DO SHORTLY. THE INCLUDED ONE IN THE DOWNLOAD IS UPDATED THO.

• Added a modified version of xvortex HEN 1.7 (i removed the update blocker, and it seems to fix all the shutdowns, at least in my case. This version is a beta (i rewrote a lot of code to handle the streaming of the files ina better way), so let me know if you have any issues with it and if so, i'll replace it with the original one in a future not beta version.
  • Added ReActPSPlus and updated stooged's payloads.
  • You can now change AP name from the phone/PC tools menu.
  • SD support finished. You can now upload your own payloads in HTML+JS format and launch it from there if you added a SD module. Read the manual for instructions about how to add references to external files.
  • Binary payload files must be placed in \PS4\bin directory in the SD card (or uploaded to the flash if they fit - NO! GTA MODS WON'T FIT IN FLASH, SO DON'T EVEN TRY IT OR YOU WILL PROBABLY GET IT CORRUPTED).
  • The binary payload sender tool now will list binary paylaods stored in flash and SD. You can store big binary payload files in SD as flash is almost full now.
  • Added WiiU support for firmwares 5.5x. Just conenct to the ESP and browse to any address like http://local.host and you will get redirected to your FW version exploit page.
  • Modified the offline installer so now, everytime you burn a new version of the host, it will autoupdate without having to delete the browser cache, first time you open the host main menu.
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ESP8266 Xploit Host v2.82a By @c0d3m4st4 View File               Download   ES

You can customize everything... just FTP and download the ps4_xxx_index.html.gz files, extract the files ad you can edit them.   You will see all my images are inline SVG files, but you can

ESP8266XploitHost 2.81b reelased!   ESP8266XploitHost 2.81b - MANUAL IN THIS PAGE NOT YET UPDATED. WILL DO SHORTLY. THE INCLUDED ONE IN THE DOWNLOAD IS UPDATED THO.   Added a mo

Heya! Thanks for the Host! one question i run the 1.7 and all is well, but when i try to run the enable VR it hangs.. any ideas? thanks!

• Developer
16 minutes ago, eristid said:

Heya! Thanks for the Host! one question i run the 1.7 and all is well, but when i try to run the enable VR it hangs.. any ideas? thanks!

to be honest that one is untested as i don't have the VR

Have you tried if the VR works without using the payload ? With hang you mean loading bar on the browser doesn't progress ? Try launchig VR fisrt. For some reason in 5.05 once you load HEN you can't load anything else.

Edited by c0d3m4st4

yeah it hangs 1/2 way on the load in the browser bar. I don't have a headset yet, but wanted to see it load, as its way from AMZ. thanks for the reply, i'll update once i get it. thanks again!

• Developer
Just now, eristid said:

yeah it hangs 1/2 way on the load in the browser bar. I don't have a headset yet, but wanted to see it load, as its way from AMZ. thanks for the reply, i'll update once i get it. thanks again!

yeah, that's the problem

Once you get them try them straigth away just with HEN. From what i read, most of them should work (if not all), with no need for the VR Enable. If no luck, try running VR enable before HEN, and if still not working, let me know and i'll build a VR+HEN launcher for you to test.

awesome thank you very much! I did run it before the HEN, but once i run it, going back into the user guide gives a invalid firmware error, as you're probably doing some version check.

• Developer
Just now, eristid said:

awesome thank you very much! I did run it before the HEN, but once i run it, going back into the user guide gives a invalid firmware error, as you're probably doing some version check.

ah!

interesting. Indeed VR Enable does some firmware spoof. Can you check what system software version did it set ?  Once you tell me if they work out of the box or not i will whitelist this spoofed FW version or not :)

Rebooted, and ran enable VR, and system says 5.05 but when i go back into your host it says firmware not supported, not sure. but will update as soon as i get it either way ?

• Developer
4 minutes ago, eristid said:

Rebooted, and ran enable VR, and system says 5.05 but when i go back into your host it says firmware not supported, not sure. but will update as soon as i get it either way ?

lol xD

I expected to see it there directly. Ok, don't worry, i can check it with the ESP. Let me know when you receive the VR if they work as is.

@c0d3m4st4 - thanks so much for your excellent set of tools for ESP8266.  I'm curious about something I see mentioned in the v2.81b docs in the Upload File section.  You mention being able to update the ESP8266 firmware via FTP or the Upload File utility.  The 4MB .bin file is too large to upload, and I don't think this is what you meant anyway...

Can you please elaborate as to how you update the firmware without the PC utility, or is that still a requirement as of today?

Thanks again for your help!

ST

• 1 month later...
  • Developer
2 hours ago, GalaxyNET said:

I don't see FTP in offline cached files.

How are you going to use FTP if you are offline ?  (⊙.☉)7

@ShermanT

Wow, sorry for the late reply ?

It is a special file with ESP FW only, update files are around 200kb IIRC. Also i forgot to keep track of changed files that you need to upload, so i stopped providing those files separately. I released some older versions like that, but seems no one uses that anyway, it's easier to flash the whole image.

Edited by c0d3m4st4
  • Developer

Yeah, will add that in next version, whenever i have some time to work on it. I have a few things in mind i want to add apart from payloads.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Hello c0d3m4st4,

Do you plan to make an update with version 1.8  for our ESP ?

I like your job !

Thank you in advance.

f10

Edited by f10
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

Hello c0d3m4st4 ,

Thank you very much for your job and your release.  I use the version 2.81b for my WiiU (5.5.1)

Can you tell me if your release 2.81b  runs with a WiiU 5.5.3  ?

EDIT :  It's OK with a WiiU 5.5.3 ?

Edited by Tchagui
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Developer
On 2/15/2019 at 12:56 PM, Tchagui said:

Hello c0d3m4st4 ,

Thank you very much for your job and your release.  I use the version 2.81b for my WiiU (5.5.1)

Can you tell me if your release 2.81b  runs with a WiiU 5.5.3  ?

EDIT :  It's OK with a WiiU 5.5.3 ?

ah... i just saw this, just replied to your private msg, sorry for the late reply. Ignore the PM, a bit sleepy xD Since the browser didn't change, 2.81b would redirect to 5.5.2 exploit, which is the same, so yeah, it works. I added 5.5.3 to the exploit page now, so it clearly indicates it will work for both.  Glad you found it yourself without having to wait for my reply xD

• Developer

ESP8266XploitHost 2.82a relased.

Check first post for downlaod and changelog.

If you are in 4.55 let me know if clicking sounds when you move around the menu (R1/L1 or pointer) works for you, i used a little trick i'm not sure it will work on 4.55 browser.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Any plans to add HEN 2.1.1? I'd like to play the FF7 demo

FYI for those reading this, I found another self hosted exploit that does have 2.1.1: https://github.com/HIASQ/ESP8266-PS4Exploit-DOP-V2-

Edited by protivakid
  • 7 months later...

Has this been updated for 6.72 yet?

• GregoryRasputin
On 9/8/2020 at 12:10 PM, laz305 said:

Has this been updated for 6.72 yet?

You should check the developers Twitter page.

42 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

You should check the developers Twitter page.

I don’t know who the developer is let alone his Twitter handle. Do you?