[Released] ESP8266 Xploit Host v2.82a By @c0d3m4st4 - PS4

Hello , first let me thank you for your bin i tried Xvortex hen and it runs perfectly on 5.07
but i have side issue where i created my own bin with hen only , but my problem i don't have this feature "Allows easy WiFi configuration in the console."
how to add it into arduino flashing program cause mine when i use easy configuration it shows add proxy step if i cancel configuration won't be updated if i click do not use it fails, thank you sir.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ESP8266 Xploit Host v2.82a By @c0d3m4st4 View File               Download   ES

You can customize everything... just FTP and download the ps4_xxx_index.html.gz files, extract the files ad you can edit them.   You will see all my images are inline SVG files, but you can

ESP8266XploitHost 2.81b reelased!   ESP8266XploitHost 2.81b - MANUAL IN THIS PAGE NOT YET UPDATED. WILL DO SHORTLY. THE INCLUDED ONE IN THE DOWNLOAD IS UPDATED THO.   Added a mo

c0d3m4st4

first of all great work

second i want you to tell me if i want to change the template or image or user guide icons how it works 

Edited by ahmedelshamy
  • GregoryRasputin
46 minutes ago, ahmedelshamy said:

second i want you to tell me if i want to change the template or image or user guide icons how it works 

You mean you want to know how to edit the images?

Edit:

This might help:

• Like 1
  • Developer

You can customize everything... just FTP and download the ps4_xxx_index.html.gz files, extract the files ad you can edit them.

You will see all my images are inline SVG files, but you can link to regular external images, just edit the html to do that. You will need to replace the mouse events too, as they are attached to the SVG elements now. If you keep the links to my files, there is no need to edit the filenames.

Once you are done editing, gzip the files and upload them back along with any new files (images or whatever) you include (keep the index file names untouched or redirection depending on your FW version won't work). Phone/PC tools are not customizable.

Take  a look at the customization/templates part in the guide (the index.html file part is now obsolete, as there is an index file for each FW version now).

I will release an updated version soon (hopefully, as i'm having some health issues right now, so not really feel like coding at all :(

Edited by c0d3m4st4
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, c0d3m4st4 said:

I will release an updated version soon (hopefully, as i'm having some health issues right now, so not really feel like coding at all :(

Get well soon dude.  Been a fan of your Esp work for a while and look forward to your next release. 

Thanks

• Like 1
  • Developer

ESP8266XploitHost 2.7 released

• Updated AppToUSB and DBSGBackup to latest version
  • Added Stooged's Enable VR
  • Added binary loader
  • Included PS4 Cheater, reactPSPlus and UNReacPSPlus as binary payloads to be sent with the payload sender to the binary loader from the PC/phone tools menu.
  • Fixed 4.55 xvortex HEN
  • Added offline installers for all FW versions (only tested in 5.05, please report any problem with other versions). Works from the user's guide too. All options that do not make sense without a network connection have been removed in offline mode.

Video of the installer in action

https://youtu.be/cjxuDbvfcKE

Edited by c0d3m4st4
  • Like 2

Hi all

How to run FTP, dumper, binloader correctly ? i run ftp first then use pc connect to ps4 but it didn't work. do i need run HEN first before load another payload ? thanks

Edited by luckyguy88
  • Developer
1 hour ago, luckyguy88 said:

Hi all

How to run FTP, dumper, binloader correctly ? i run ftp first then use pc connect to ps4 but it didn't work. do i need run HEN first before load another payload ? thanks

are you connecting your computer to the ESP AP ? If not, they are in different networks, so you cannot send payloads or FTP to the PS4.

No need to run HEN to run FTP or anything like that.

48 minutes ago, c0d3m4st4 said:

are you connecting your computer to the ESP AP ? If not, they are in different networks, so you cannot send payloads or FTP to the PS4.

No need to run HEN to run FTP or anything like that.

Both on same network,I connect PC to esp AP , if I load hen first then load another payload the second won't load and system seem panic. Here I saw from gbatemp.net said 

NOTE 2: Running HEN payload followed by dumper payload has been proven to speed up the dumping process massively (Thanks @Leeful)

Edited by luckyguy88
  • Developer

Well, launching different payloads could probably mess up something and make it panic. 

There are some games know to take a loooong time to dump.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Spider1973 said:

After the launch of Hen -. bin loader does not start

Me too,but if run binloader first, send payload then run HEN it will be OK.

Hay i want to ask about something

i have esp8266 and i do the exploit from user guide and it works well but i see some people after that do something from the debug and create new network i dont know how but after that they dont need the esp8266 all what they do is go to web browser from ps4 and it automatically Open http site that contains HEN 

i want to know how to do it...

I think you well open the web browser  while the esp8266 in the ps4 and open the the http of the exploit and then bookmark in the ps4 is this right??

Edited by ahmedelshamy
  • Developer
11 minutes ago, ahmedelshamy said:

Hay i want to ask about something

i have esp8266 and i do the exploit from user guide and it works well but i see some people after that do something from the debug and create new network i dont know how but after that they dont need the esp8266 all what they do is go to web browser from ps4 and it automatically Open http site that contains HEN 

i want to know how to do it...

https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/topic/4550-released-esp8266-xploit-host-v27-by-c0d3m4st4-ps4/?do=findComment&comment=35875

Why sometimes run Mira+HEN it show not enough free memory twice and 1 javascript error message why run HEN i never see javascript error just sometimes see not enough memory ? thank

In v2.6 run HEN never see "not enough free memory" but v2.7 i always see it .

Edited by luckyguy88

How to run your bin file?For example GTA5 MOD?After sending Hen running the mod is not possible!Put it away offline-on ESP it's just not to what.

Ok so now i know what it does, managed to get some info, can it be used to move saves from 1 ps4 to another ps4 if i install the same game on them ?

Autoupdate (upload new binary, restart ESP8266 and it will update and delete the update file automatically. SPIFFS partition is untouched)

How do I autoupdate the ESP8266? Everytime I try to upload the image, I get a "Couldn't create file" error

• Developer
1 hour ago, Shuttleu said:

How do I autoupdate the ESP8266? Everytime I try to upload the image, I get a "Couldn't create file" error

i didn't release an update file for 2.7, lost count of the files changed xD Update file is a special file with only the ESP firwmare, obviously you can't update a 4mb flash device uploading a 4mb image, cause it won't fit, hence the error. You probably corrupted something in the flash doing that, so i would reflash the whole thing. From 2.3 up to 2.6 i included the update file along with the changed files to upload separately, if you want to take a look at it. I don't think anyone is using that, as it's easier to flash the whole image.

added 8 minutes later
On 6/16/2018 at 3:36 PM, a7mag3ddon said:

Ok so now i know what it does, managed to get some info, can it be used to move saves from 1 ps4 to another ps4 if i install the same game on them ?

I don't think that will work, but never tried it, i only have one console... you try it and let us know.

8 minutes ago, c0d3m4st4 said:

i didn't release an update file for 2.7, lost count of the files changed xD Update file is a special file with only the ESP firwmare, obviously you can't update a 4mb flash device uploading a 4mb image, cause it won't fit, hence the error. You probably corrupted something in the flash doing that, so i would reflash the whole thing. From 2.3 up to 2.6 i included the update file along with the changed files to upload separately, if you want to take a look at it. I don't think anyone is using that, as it's easier to flash the whole image.

Ah, i'm running mine on a ESP-12E stored inside the console, as the front page said it had an updater built in I thought it would be the perfect solution.

I'll open the console up and reflash the ESP-12E.

I do have a ESP-12E lying around somewhere where I swapped the 4mb for 16mb. I'll have to give that a go at somepoint, though I doubt it'll be successful

• Developer
26 minutes ago, Shuttleu said:

Ah, i'm running mine on a ESP-12E stored inside the console, as the front page said it had an updater built in I thought it would be the perfect solution.

I'll open the console up and reflash the ESP-12E.

I do have a ESP-12E lying around somewhere where I swapped the 4mb for 16mb. I'll have to give that a go at somepoint, though I doubt it'll be successful

ouch ? i'll try to keep track of changes next time. FW update is ideally for FW only... i never planned it to be used when files are changed, as it is some extra work i don't always have the time to do ?

i don't think using a 16mb one will work either... this is compiled to use 1mb for the ESP FW and 3 mb for files, i'm not sure how it will behave if you flash it to a 16mb one. It will probably only use 4mb and you will have the same problem trying the autoupdate.

Edited by c0d3m4st4