PSN 80710007

Question

Hello guys why am i facing this error when im trying to login on psn.

Im using rebug rex 4.81.2 with sen enabler if that helps, thx in advance :)

3 answers to this question

• GregoryRasputin

I am not sure how to help you with your problem, i do know that updating to 4.82 Light Edition should solve your problem, provided that you have not been banned.

Connecting to PSN on a CFW console is a very good way to get banned.

Make sure that you have PSN enabler set properly.

I used to have 4.82 Light Edition, but the rebug toolbox have too little options thats why i came back to 4.81, and yes i have been banned but i now have a new idps that's actually working but i cant get trough this error :( i guess its everything ok on my sen enbaler tough ...

and when im trying to test the connection it says that cannot connect to the server error (80710007) after the ip detection 

Edited by xcamper
  • Developer
33 minutes ago, xcamper said:

I used to have 4.82 Light Edition, but the rebug toolbox have too little options thats why i came back to 4.81, and yes i have been banned but i now have a new idps that's actually working but i cant get trough this error :( i guess its everything ok on my sen enbaler tough ...

and when im trying to test the connection it says that cannot connect to the server error (80710007) after the ip detection 

If that's properly spoofed by SEN Enabler, then maybe either your IDPS is invalid for you got IP banned by SONY.

Try different IDPS.

• Like 1