Not really an issue, a question. No general forum

saxile

What is a good site to get xbox news at? Only ones I know are dashhacks, xbox-scene, or maxconsole. Hardly ever an update on the first two and no real news on the last.

Xbox360iso used to be good but I haven't been on there for a very, very long time.  Used to spend quite a bit of time there though....

• Super Moderator

xbox-scene is still around? It's been a really long time since I chilled there.

Don't be a jerk be cool! Join Switch Club today!

• GregoryRasputin

I could start one, but i have three other sites, plus i need to update PS3History.

So wouldn't have time to front page shit :(

You could try the team xecuter site/forums there usaully pretty up to date with news and what not for the 360 and the XBOne

@"CptKlink" I went and checked them out and they are pretty dead too :(

@thezander kinda sorta, the forums aren't unfortunately but the front page is, but again it's unfortunate as it's updated by GaryOpa and all links back to MaxConsole but he posts different stuff on each site but hasn't updated scene lately.

But also when it comes to the xbox scene are you looking for original xbox, xbox 360 or XBOne?

http://www.abgx.net/filename/ if you looking for release list

http://www.abgx.net/xbox_releases_alpha.txt

jeez yonks ago though you had get some stuff on irc/mirc requests etc....

can't remember where we got all the patched nude skins for DOA Volleyball from

(showing my age & pervy past now)

I'm just looking for scene news really, much like Greg posts here, new homebrew releases, new hacks, firmware upgrade notes and the like. Looking for mainly 360 and One.

Well for the 360 its pretty much dead. The only new thing to come for the 360 was the Aurora Dashboard ( http://www.realmodscene.com/index.php?/topic/4020-aurora-02b-by-phoenix/ ).

As it stands there more action and still active in the original Xbox scene. And for the XBOne theres nothing really new it that as well and most likely be that way till an exploit is found.

True that. The 360 is a lot more dead than the PS3, both by M$ and the community.

872daeaf9d5ccbb7d98bb4fef4246f6e9da5ddcf

• 5 years later...
Guest ErickDed

Sounds like a good idea, but not for me. Im really bad when it comes to competition. Not to say I suck but I dont like losing and it would be pretty much unavoidable. Its best I treat it as a one at a time deal

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.