Jump to content
Thibobo

How To Rebuild Your Fake Signed & Patched Raw PS4 Game Dump!

Recommended Posts

Tutorial: How to rebuild your fake signed & patched raw PS4 game dump to PKG format.

 

Following on my tutorial on  "How to dump your own PS4 Disc/PSN Games." i will now show you how you can rebuild a PS4PKG from your gamedump.

 

UX2LvNG.png

 

Step 1

-Get your dump (I will be using a dump of Minecraft)

-Get your hands on the "Fake_PKG_Generator tool" 

fJkYSXp.png

 

Step 2

-In the tool's folder go and run "orbis-pub-sfo.exe"

(This tool will let you modify and read stuff stored in param.sfo.)

-Go in the folder of your Game dump -> sce_sys -> param.sfo and drag it into the tool.

iJ3rMFe.png

 

 

Step 3

-Now go to App setting in the tool and check if the checkbox for "User Management" is checked ON.

5p4h0zf.png

 

-Go back to "Core Setting" and copy the content ID.

5p4h0zf.png

-Close the tool, you won't need it anymore.

 

Step 4

-Go back to the Fake_PKG_Generator folder and open the tool "orbis-pug-gen.exe"

js6Fe5s.png

 

-Click "Command" -> "Project Setting".

dKCZrOc.png

 

-Click "Package".

9nwWge6.png

 

-Now paste the Content ID that you have copied from your param.sfo into "Content ID:"

-In passcode put "00000000000000000000000000000000" (Do this for all your packages so you always remember the passcode.)

-Make sure application type is "Paid Standalone Full App".

-Click "OK"

FJu17wh.png

 

Step 5

-Doubleclick "Image0".

GgtBP6Z.png

 

-Before you continue and add the content to the Image0, go to your gamedump & delete these files.

(you don't need them and only cause errors in the building process.)

vDGcESz.png

-Now go back to the root of  your gamedump and drag everything into the tool.

QrnwtdU.png

 

 

-Now Click "Chunk".

Ub6USRZ.png

 

-Right click "Image0 Root" -> Switch Chunk Assignment Of Files -> #Chunk0

-Then click exit cross.

KkR366O.png

 

-Now Click "Build"

-Close the reminder

hjx6jCw.png

 

-Now Enter an output path where the PKG will be stored.

-Press build.

ggIxssd.png

-You will now be greeted by a keystone error. This is a bug just close and try again. (2nd time should always work.)

3pmPDUf.png

 

Step 6

Congrats! If you followed every step carefuly you should now succesfuly built a PS4 game PKG. (That can be found in the output directory!)

(save changes will save your .GP4 file it contains info like content id and passcode.)

 

You can now install this on your 4.05 PS4 with PS4HEN enabled just like we did in this tutorial.

 

Zr1m38r.png

 

 

Big thanks to all devs making this possible! 

 

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/OfficialThibobo

 

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The content within this tutorial are property of their respective Designers, Writers, Creators, Owners, Organizations, Companies and Producers. I do not and will not profit from making and uploading these screenshots, they are for fun & archival purposes only. This Disclaimer applies to all uploaded screenshots within this tutorial unless stated otherwise in this tutorial. I will not give out any download links nor do I condone their use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,
good job but if I can give some suggestions, you forgot to specify that it is neccessary to sign Elf files, obtained with your guide to dump the game, as Fself before doing all the rest.
After signing Elf files as Fselfs, all we need to do is to rename the game folder in CUSAxxxxx and open it with gengp4 program by vortex, click on "generate.GP4" and then "save.GP4" to get the image cleaned and ready, then just open the image .gp4 with orbis-pub-gen and build.
I was going out of my mind trying to figure out which method to use but today I found the solution faster and easier.

Edited by OldBrain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't need to rename the folder game to " CUSAxxxxx", you can choose the folder of the game with gengp4 without probleme ad create your .gp4 !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, OldBrain said:

Hi,
good job but if I can give some suggestions, you forgot to specify that it is neccessary to sign Elf files, obtained with your guide to dump the game, as Fself before doing all the rest.
After signing Elf files as Fselfs, all we need to do is to rename the game folder in CUSAxxxxx and open it with gengp4 program by vortex, click on "generate.GP4" and then "save.GP4" to get the image cleaned and ready, then just open the image .gp4 with orbis-pub-gen and build.
I was going out of my mind trying to figure out which method to use but today I found the solution faster and easier.

this is not needed because the dumper does that for you + patches. I know the other easier method, but i'm the kind of guy that prefers to get to the root of things and does things the hard way, people who follow this tutorial will understand how things work & eventually find an easier method themselves. ;) 

added 1 minute later
10 hours ago, chronoss said:

Don't need to rename the folder game to " CUSAxxxxx", you can choose the folder of the game with gengp4 without probleme ad create your .gp4 !

i did not rename the folder to CUSAXXXX the dumper named it that way ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Thibobo said:

this is not needed because the dumper does that for you + patches.

 

I used your guide to dump the game using the payload you posted and I can assure you that the ELF files I got were not fake signed, I tried to create the pkg but orbis-pub-gen told me that the format of the elf files was not correct so I had to do it using make_fself.py.

Edited by OldBrain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, OldBrain said:

 

I used your guide to dump the game using the payload you posted and I can assure you that the ELF files I got were not fake signed, I tried to create the pkg but orbis-pub-gen told me that the format of the elf files was not correct so I had to do it using make_fself.py.

Strange it's impemented in the payload i use & that's linkeb below.

source: https://github.com/xvortex/ps4-dumper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Thibobo

I hope you want to forgive me, I did not realize that just patch the elf files without needing to change the header, so you are right :angel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Thibobo : have you tested MAFIA III ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chronoss said:

@Thibobo : have you tested MAFIA III ?

i haven't but should work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thibobo said:

i haven't but should work

No it doesn't work, the game is frozen on the logo and i'm not alone with this probleme :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, chronoss said:

No it doesn't work, the game is frozen on the logo and i'm not alone with this probleme :(

have you dumped with this dumper? i had similar issues while dumping over ftp (other games). also don't use dumps from the internet most of them are incomplete and just a waste of time! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Thibobo said:

have you dumped with this dumper? i had similar issues while dumping over ftp (other games). also don't use dumps from the internet most of them are incomplete and just a waste of time! 

Dump with PS4-Dumper and on FTP : samething :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Attempted this with Diablo 3 

[Error] Could not open or write image file. (Act4.cpk)

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Edited by Chibi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

thanks

 

Edited by davaro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×