GregoryRasputin

[Released] Make SELF GUI v1.1 - #PS4HEN - PS4

Make SELF GUI v1.1 - #PS4HEN

View File

Racist PlayStation Developer cfwprophet has updated his Graphical User Interface for @flatz make_fself.py script, here is some information about the application followed by the changes he has made:

MN9gisu.jpg

A Grafical User Interface for flat_z make_fself.py script.

• Can use a database for the authentication informations.
  • TreeView.
  • Batch Mode.
  • Use dynamical Paths for the sript and for the db.
  • You can also drop the db or the .py script onto the app and it will sabe the paths.
  • Simple and Advanced mode.
  • Can hexify the Auth Info. (Not that this would be anything importend, just for fun ^^)
  • Hase Context Menus.
  • Remember Paths.
  • Can Drag And Drop.
  • Error Output of the .py script is redirected.

Changes:

v1.1

• Corrected a bug in the db reading routine which would cause the reading process to stop if there is a second app entry for a fw version.
  • Added "Only Fake Sign" mode which just use standart make_fself.py settings without any change.
  • Added the ps2-emu Authentication Information base (0x0000 for decimal) to the database.

v1.0

• Initial release of Make FSELF GUI.
  • Added Python 2.XX Compatibility

:rotflmao:for the intro 

Wait, is this the screen from the real gui or is it ps? didn't notice it the first time

Edited by ocam

8 minutes ago, ocam said:

:rotflmao:for the intro 

Wait, is this the screen from the real gui or is it ps? didn't notice it the first time

No it is Photo Shopped, the quote is from the post he made back when @thezander made the Ghostbuster thread :)

4 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

No it is Photo Shopped, the quote is from the post he made back when @thezander made the Ghostbuster thread :)

Yeah, he is still writing about that on his twitter

10 minutes ago, ocam said:

Yeah, he is still writing about that on his twitter

The coward blocked me on Twitter ages ago:

https://gregoryrasputin.net/the-drama-with-the-coward-cfwprophet/

The thing is, if he is going to use a racist word but not want to be labelled a racist, he should man the fuck up and admit what he said was wrong and apologise to all the black members of this forum.

48 minutes ago, GregoryRasputin said:

The coward blocked me on Twitter ages ago:

https://gregoryrasputin.net/the-drama-with-the-coward-cfwprophet/

The thing is, if he is going to use a racist word but not want to be labelled a racist, he should man the fuck up and admit what he said was wrong and apologise to all the black members of this forum.

I don't think that he'll ever understand what we wrote and he is important you know, inner circle and shit

7 hours ago, GregoryRasputin said:

Guess who is sure as fuck not going to make a thread about the news Ocean's 8 movie this year, me. We don't know need to lose anybody else. 

1 minute ago, thezander said:

We don't know need to lose anybody else. 

I didn't want him to go, nor did i expect him to leave, i thought he would say "oopps i fucked up", edit his post and say sorry, but that isn't the way it went.