GregoryRasputin

[Rumour] New Nintendo Switch Features Leaked

There is a big rumour circulating around the internet, claiming that an upcoming Nintendo Switch firmware update will have the following features:

x2aK1fQ.jpg

• YouTube
  • Twitch
  • Web Browser
  • Voice Chat
  • Virtual Console 
  • Themes
  • Cloud Storage
  • Folders
  • Editable Layout
  • Groups

These rumoured additions are said to becoming out when Nintendo supposedly release firmware 5.0 firmware in February.

Here is the supposed proof:

Now this could be true or it could be a big fat fake, it could be the Twitter account involved seeking follows or attention, they have no provided a source for said video, it could be a well created "Photoshop", we won't know if it is true until we get information from Nintendo that it is.

Cool, some point I will be buying one need to get xbox one x 1st. also I read the other day that Team-Xecuter has announced  cfw for the switch, for all firmware and also future proof too. Coming out some time this year.  

On 07/01/2018 at 5:37 PM, sidewinder_2011 said:

Cool, some point I will be buying one need to get xbox one x 1st. also I read the other day that Team-Xecuter has announced  cfw for the switch, for all firmware and also future proof too. Coming out some time this year.  

Xbox One is boring, Switch is so much more fun.

As far as the Xecuter thing, it isn't future proof, that's like saying PS Jailbreak is future proof :P

Well it's a FAKE :

Interesting your image of that guys quote turned quite true :D

Nintendo did troll alot of peoples with their twitter account with that flame robot thing :D

Edited by StarMelter