GregoryRasputin

.@SpecterDev Releases Kernel Exploit For PS4's With Firmware v4.05

When i first heard that this developer was working on an exploit for the PS4, i had my doubts to its existence and with all the fakes we have had over the past year, i cannot be blamed for having such a doubt, but i am glad to say that i was wrong and my doubt was needless as SpecterDev has released a KExploit for PS4 firmware 4.05

F8sdstg.jpg

Now at the moment, all that is available is a payload that will let you play with some Debug settings, but you better believe that some Homebrew will be on it's way as well as Backups, here is a quote from the source:

In this project you will find a full implementation of the "namedobj" kernel exploit for the PlayStation 4 on 4.05. It will allow you to run arbitrary code as kernel, to allow jailbreaking and kernel-level modifications to the system. This release however, does not contain any code related to defeating anti-piracy mechanisms or running homebrew. This exploit does include a loader that listens for payloads on port 9020 and will execute them upon receival.

Here is a video by Guillaume MrNiato:

Source

SpecterDev Twitter

Heads up guys.

If anyone needs a link to firmware 4.05. I gotcha covered. -- Click here

Credits to GBATemp user @Zero72463. He has a full list of firmware versions ranging up to 4.06. Please feel free to go through his library by clicking here

Use this at your own risk as at the time of writing this, i have not yet tested it.

Best of luck guys and happy hacking :) 2018 is going to be a great year

Edited by zapptheman

Now let's wait for 4.55

Now then, finally time to see if I a can find a 3.70 launch model PS4 Pro xD.

Yup, now I can unbox my MGSV edition console. It's been a long but worthwhile wait :)

Edited by Rautz