Sign in to follow this  
BobbyBlunt

I HAVE RETURNED (again)

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been away for a while and not been around the community much at all. I was even having a hard time being on discord as much as I would like. 2017 has been a horrible year for me. As the saying goes "when it rains it pours" but I am starting to get to a point in my life where I can start being around again. As toxic as this community can be I have nothing but for love for the people here, and I missed many of you.

The plan is to start hitting the content creation hard. Tutorials, game reviews, gaming news etc. Anything I can do to help this place out. I want to show this place the same love it has shown me.

I have been streaming to youtube, but almost all of my twitch followers asked me to come back to twitch. I am still undecided as to whether or not to use twitch exclusively, or do a dual stream to both platforms. I plan on starting to do my youtube videos again (I actually have a bunch of ps3 footage I need to go through and edit and upload) but I want to start working on my backlog of games. I have a bucket list of great games that I never played. Of course I have a donation link setup, and I don't expect any donations ever, but from now on I will be taking a percentage of any donation received and will be putting it torwards the site. Many of you do not understand how important this community is to me. It basically saved my life and turned me into a better version of myself.

You guys were missed and I am happy to start slowly coming back