Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GregoryRasputin

New Forum - New Start

Well I'm sure most of you already know the drama involving the previous website which I ran and whilst i won't deny that it did upset/annoy me to begin with, i have to say that its time to move on and create a website for myself, one where i won't have to answer to anyone or rely on someone fixing shit.

It is just the start and i do not know how well my hosts will take extra load on the server, they get annoyed if i use too many WordPress plugins, so if they do get pissed off at the forum load, then it may be necessary to temporary suspend the forum, until i upgrade servers, which i cannot quite do at the moment, so be patient and don't be annoyed if the forum goes offline for a small time.

I don't want to get into setting rules or regulations, i expect the normal internet etiquette and of course no posting or linking to pirated or illegal material.

Whilst flaming and the likes are not allowed, if you are pissed off enough that you feel the need to vent your anger, do so in the "Website Drama" section, this is a punishment free zone, you can basically say what the hell you want here and not feel the wrath of forum staff, though tat type of behaviour outside this section will be greeted with punishments.

Anyhow, thanks for reading and for joining, may you enjoy your stay here and feel at home, in a place that is for EVERYTHING PlayStation related, not just the PS3 or PS4, but EVERY console created by Sony :)

Well, I'm just glad to be able to be on a board with you again. I personally think alot of politics were at the very least upside down and ass backwards, but being on the bottom of the totem pole doesn't give me much leverage to sway decisions made. Everyone that has any kind of history there knows it would have died a long time ago if you hadn't put in the work to keep things going. And alot of people seem to be jumping the fence on where they stood with you before and their stance now. For me, nothing has changed, and I don't need to wait for you to not have banning powers to twist a knife in your back. That said, I don't know what anybody else's reasoning is, only that from the outside, it seems awfully fishy. All that aside, glad you opened this board up and hopefully there won't be any major interruptions brought on by the host.

actually i was thinking of doing the same, create a new forum, but you beat me too it Mr.Rasputin :)

And alot of people seem to be jumping the fence on where they stood with you before and their stance now. For me' date=' nothing has changed, and I don't need to wait for you to not have banning powers to twist a knife in your back.[/quote']

Well that is one of the reasons i like and respect you, because you are who you are towards me, regardless of what position of power i am in or what position of power you are in, you aren't, afraid to speak to me like a normal person, so thanks for joining and thanks for the support :)

I've made it o/

Well, you know me. I don't care for fake on any level, and I'd rather be upfront with someone than cower over an admin/smod badge and then lash out when it's safe. I've been doing these types of communities too long and know full well that there's a person behind every admin/mod/regular user account, and everyone deserves a fair shake. I've known you for a long time (you've been there during some rough patches in my marriage in it's early days), and you're one of the rare people that anyone can interact with that stays on a human level. I'm glad to be able to help in any way that I can.

Nice site Greg!

Glad to see familiar faces on here too, looking forward to seeing this place grow.

Peace.

Glad to see this site taking place.

Here to stay, and help out mostly.

-Xhase

i need to talk to you greg, but i cant send you a pm...

Didn't know there was a problem with the PM system, thanks for letting me know, i will check the permissions that new members have.

I changed your user group, so you should be able to send PM's with that.

no sir, even as a VIP:

We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. :)

no sir, even as a VIP:

We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature. :)

Should be fixed now :)

A good start Greg. Looking forward to great news and just a smidgen of drama. Lolz

Well, as it turns out, my being associated with this site in any way is grounds for having mod removed. They accuse GR of being paranoid, but they show prime examples of it themselves. They removed my mod status, deleted my thread asking why it had been removed and deleted my farewell thread (twice). Any attempt I made to try and get my goodbyes in was met with swift removal and a hush job from hell. Tell me this doesn't reek of paranoia. A warning to anyone currently on staff there: if you are found to have an account here, be prepared to be knocked off staff for who you decide to associate with.

Well' date=' as it turns out, my being associated with this site in any way is grounds for having mod removed. They accuse GR of being paranoid, but they show prime examples of it themselves. They removed my mod status, deleted my thread asking why it had been removed and deleted my farewell thread (twice). Any attempt I made to try and get my goodbyes in was met with swift removal and a hush job from hell. Tell me this doesn't reek of paranoia. A warning to anyone currently on staff there: if you are found to have an account here, be prepared to be knocked off staff for who you decide to associate with.[/quote']

lol if only it was paranoia i had and not actual proof to back shit up.

Like screenshots sent to me by the person involved in hacking that other website.

Or the fact the Jailbreak 2 guy emailed me several times angry at Pirate ripping them off, of course emails that i have always kept.

Then there are Skype logs, IRC logs, Emails, PM's and many more shit to back up my 'paranoia'.

No, the prime example of paranoia is hiding and covering up all posts and threads created by someone calling you out on shit.

I left ps3HaX just after Greg left, while I was there on HaX I really didn't feel comfortable.

I felt like stupid and dumb. That's just how the moderators interrupted my threads and such.

I came out and just said I'm done.

I believe BobbyBaggin replied to my thread after it was deleted.

And so it became more trash and whatever..

I don't care if I'll ever get a moderator status or whatever, which seems like over on the HaX gives some members titlals they really don't need. Especial BobbyBaggin.

Well, they tried to silence me there, but just like I always do, I stayed a step ahead. I kept images and copies of the web pages to show anyone who is interested just how much your ability to think for yourself and speak on it is controlled. These are all deleted by the way, so you won't find them on Hax. They obviously don't want anybody to see it.

First, I opened a discussion asking why my mod status was gone when I've been active (this has since been deleted). You can see a full copy of the thread here: http://www.ps3downgrade.co.uk/Misc/PS3Hax/Removal_from_staff.htm and Page 2 of it is here: http://www.ps3downgrade.co.uk/Misc/PS3Hax/Removal_from_staff-Page2.htm

That thread gets deleted, and I get a PM from hellsing saying this.

hellsing_PM.jpg

So, I open a farewell thread as after six years of being there, I was tired of the politics. This gets deleted within minutes.

PS3Hax_Farewell.jpg

Well, I figure they're not even going to let me get my goodbyes in, so I put up a formal request to ban my account. You can see that here: http://www.ps3downgrade.co.uk/Misc/PS3Hax/Ban_my_account.htm

This of course, gets deleted and my request is ignored. So, I PM BobbyFaggin.

BobbyBitch.jpg

Another set of PM's between us.

BobbyBitch2.jpg

And finally, I got what I wanted. It just took some pushing.

Banned.jpg

Hello!

This place looks nice.

I was trying to figured out what was going on here, then it hit me.....

oa86lOH.jpg

FUIeJMV.png

I haz a meme now :shock:

Hello!

This place looks nice.

Welcome :D

I just cannot seem to get away from moogie

bc2so.jpg

How come the banner has that mock up PS3 with the goofy controller? Wasn't that a proof of concept months before it was released or revealed?

Hello!

This place looks nice.

Welcome @moogie :D

How come the banner has that mock up PS3 with the goofy controller? Wasn't that a proof of concept months before it was released or revealed?

Got that Silver PS3 phatty - jap nor model btw, but not got bananna controller - think I had a similar looking ps2 controller