The Winners Of The Competition Are - #HENkaku #Enso

• GregoryRasputin

I am sure most of you have seen this competition which we held to celebrate the forum third birthday, here are the winners:

1st Prize goes to the first person chosen.

2nd prize goes to the second person chosen.

3rd prize goes to the third person chosen.

After viewing the video when i had uploaded it, i noticed it is flawed, not sure how or why that happened, the winners of Second and Third prize where @centrino and @StarMelter and as they both said they wished to donate their prize to someone else, so i will redo the draw for Second and Third Prize:

Sorry for the fuck up, i could have done the entire draw over again, but the first video clearly shows the winner and it would not have been fair to him to do the entire thing over again.

1st Prize = @Mathieulh

2nd Prize = @Tripleme

3rd Prize = @CelesteBlue

Sorry again guys for the mess up, i used CyberLink Screen Recorder for the first time and assumed it had recorded properly, if anyone has a problem with the draw or want to question the legitimacy or thing videos have been edited, i can upload the video files along with the .mrk files.

• Like 3

Congrats to all!!!

My collection:

PSP's - 1006 (TA079) pb various CFW, 2004(TA088v3) as 6.61 Infinity, 3004(TA090v2) pb 6.61 Infinity

PS Vita - PCH1004 3.60 kaiHENkaku with Adrenaline

PS3 - Slim CECH2004B 4.66 DARKNET COBRA CEX v1.00

PS4's - 2x CUH-1215B 4.06 OFW

Примите мои поздравления победители!!!

• GregoryRasputin

Give me to the ninth of this month guys and i will send everything off then, please don't send me any private information via the forum's PM system.