GregoryRasputin

[Update] PS Vita Version 3 #SD2Vita Adaptors Popping Up Everywhere - #HENkaku #Enso

The version 3 adaptors  aka 'Revolution' that i first seen on Taobao seem to be popping up everywhere now, below are some images that testers/buyers have posted on Taobao:

sc8Mq36.jpg

XKnotZh.jpg

yYXvOU5.jpg

NUQ02Iy.jpg

6gKrraP.jpg

They look as good as original PS Vita games cards and unlike a known scammer, they have actual adaptors on view and not just some schematics, that being said i still haven't received my adaptor from Taobao or eBay, i am giving them the benefit of the doubt because they are coming from China and sometimes this can take up to a month, anyhow here are places you can buy the adaptor from:

2 (Thanks @Izotov)

UPDATE

I have received adaptors from each link above three of them worked fine and i have since sent them on to other people who have also confirmed them to work, the fourth one can be seen by the Vita as inserted as the little orange light flashes, but either doesn't show up on VitaShell or stops the Vita from booting, not quite sure what the problem is but as i am sending it of soon, i am sure the receiver will be able to sort the problem, the XBERSTAR v3 adaptor worked fine, so if you want to go for that one, it is link number 2 above, the first one i received was from number 4 above, i took it apart, photographed it, put it back together and it still worked, i then took it apart again to photograph it better and just put it back together, @centrino later fixed it and it works fine.

Is the 3rd from the left the same adapter without the case, or some other version?

9 minutes ago, Lucif3r said:

Is the 3rd from the left the same adapter without the case, or some other version?

I assumed it was the guys self made adaptor, perhaps made in a 3D printer.

Makes sense. I like his approach of using a tiny PCB and using a plastic frame to fill out the gaps instead of... you know... USING FKING TINNED CONDUCTIVE HOLES IN THE PCB as a certain someone claimed.... :dodgy:

9 minutes ago, Izotov said:

Thanks, three new links added :)

Что самое обидное я платы для проекта SD2Vita oshpark.com заказывал, у китайцев заказал готовую SD2Vita до России нечего не дошло!

Так увидел что есть https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Xberstar-Version3-0-SD2Vita-PS-Vita-PSVita-Micro-SD/32830997536.html берут сомнения получу свою версию 3?

9 hours ago, ilyaspb said:

Что самое обидное я платы для проекта SD2Vita oshpark.com заказывал, у китайцев заказал готовую SD2Vita до России нечего не дошло!

Так увидел что есть https://ru.aliexpress.com/item/Xberstar-Version3-0-SD2Vita-PS-Vita-PSVita-Micro-SD/32830997536.html берут сомнения получу свою версию 3?

You should get version 3 from AliExpress, if you don't i will send you one when mine come :)

These look very neat, but I already got a cheapo red PCB one that I have not used yet. I need to look into it one of these days and see what I can do with the adapter.