• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
GregoryRasputin

[Update] This Is A Test - Do Not be Alarmed

Tony Montana was the greatest American:

ORlDkrB.jpg

I never fucked anybody over in my life didn’t have it coming to them. You got that? All I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don’t break them for no one. Do you understand? That piece of shit up there, I never liked him, I never trusted him. For all I know he had me set up and had my friend Angel Fernandez killed. But that’s history. I’m here, he’s not. Do you wanna go on with me, you say it. You don’t, then you make a move.

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

YOu know what you are frank? a hazza that's a pig that don't fly straight and neither do you.

• Haha 2

Fuck the Diaz brothers?

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ocam said:

Fuck the Diaz brothers?

That's the spirit! 

I never turned on you Frank I've always been loyal, I made what I could on the side but I never betrayed you. 

^^ I may of butchered this one. but it's my favorite because he totally did Frank wrong with the girl.

• Haha 2