• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
GregoryRasputin

Win PS Vita 3G To SD Card Adaptor And More - #HENkaku #Enso

GregoryRasputin    4,803

Last month on the 30th was PlayStationHaX third birthday, i had planned to write an article about it then and create this competition, but my Son came early and i took the next month off the internet, so here it is.

ZtfbUJV.jpg

You can win one of three prizes, so there are three chances of winning:

1st Prize

The beautiful PS Vita 3G To SD Card Adaptor created by @Yifan Lu

This device can ONLY be used in a 3G PS Vita, more information can be found here

FsqQCwO.jpg

2nd Prize

SD2Vita SD Car Adaptor created by @centrino

This goes into the Game Cart slot on your PS Vita.

dsXoBkx.jpg

3rd Prize

PS Vita Memory Card Adaptor created by RichDevX

This fits into the memory card slot, but does not give you the ability to add storage, it is more for collectors or developers.

admjZ1I.jpg

All you have to do to enter, is create a post below, or if reading this on the front page, follow the link below to the forum thread and create a post

In your post all you have to do is state your favourite PS Vita Homebrew

The rules are simple:

• Anyone can participate.
  • Only one post per person, this will guarantee that someone won't win more than one prize. 
  • The post MUST contain the name of your favourite Homebrew.
  • No multiple account entries.
  • Competition ends on 30th September 2017

NOTE

Yifan, centrino and RichDevX are not affiliated with this competition, so they can enter if they want to.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

XandridFire    3

My favorite homebrew would be the Vita HomeBrew Browser. It has all your favorite (or at least most of your favorite) homebrew in a compact store, where all you need is an internet connection to use. No need for: Turning on your computer, downloading the homebrew vpk, either using USB or FTP to transfer it to your Vita, and finally installing it. It's as easy as 1, 2, 3. 1.  Open the app, 2. Select which homebrew you want, 3. Hit download, and you're basically done. Easy as pie

• Like 1

Tripleme    3

Every single homebrew is noteworthy, but I remember when people waited for every single Vitashell update to pop up. It was like Christmas....every time.

• Like 1

deltaclock    1

My favorite vita homebrew is Vitashell because for me its the most useful homebrew ever , not only for its functionality within the app but also for the useful and open-source code the fl0w wrote. Many homebrews use parts of Vitashell code to achieve their functions. 

• Like 1

ImMrNiato    1

Okay i'm gonna participate and try to win ! 

So, my favourite PS Vita homebrew is I think.... Vitashell.

• Like 1

Mathieulh    1

My favorite homebrew is the Taihen framework, I haven't seen anything more useful than that lately, if that can't be counted as a Homebrew (some people would argue it's not, depending on your definition), then my second choice would be Ensō installer, if that's still no good, then Vitashell is my 3rd choice.

Edited by Mathieulh
Someone told me a framework isn't a homebrew, I beg to differ but edited just in case
  • Like 1

zecoxao    1,295

Vitashell

PlayStation-Vita-1101-FL.jpg
Bash-new.sh.png

• Like 1

rodpin    1

My favorite homebrew is Vita Homebrew Browser! It makes the work of installing other homebrew a lot easier. 

My second choice would be VitaShell,  of course.

And my third favorite is Adrenaline Easy Installer, for the same reasons as VHBB.

• Like 1

Thibobo    213

my favourite homebrew app is vitashell as it reminds me of multiman for ps3.

• Like 1

ilyaspb    4

Хотя у меня нет PS TV я отдаю свой голос usbmc_installer.

Yifan доказал что он может и хочет создавать   Vita Homebrew

• Like 1

Rautz    56

I used retroarch every lunch break so that would have to be my favourite homebrew to use on the vita.

• Like 1

Bigbones87    575

I actually haven't gotten around to playing with my homebrew "able" vita, so I don't really have a favorite homebrew. Have only ever used the retroarch emulators. But just wanted to chime in and say good luck to all the contestants. Awesome giveaway @GregoryRasputin !!!!

• Like 1

ConsoleHax    132

My favorite homebrew application is the PlayStationHaX portal. (It was unfortunately removed from the VitaDB). I would also like to thank @GregoryRasputin for making this competition possible. BTW: I have never won a thing in my life, can I win? xD. 

Edited by ConsoleHax
  • Like 1

Bereuza    12

VitaShell is a pretty impressive evolution of the old PSPFiller mixed up with MolelularShell, it takes the cake mostly because of TN/The_Flow amazing work throughout the years, always pushing the scene one step at a time (the facility of switching between usb/wifi is priceless).

The above mentioned HomebrewBrowser is quite a neat homebrew as well but my mention goes to Adrenaline Bubbles Manager, since I'm a lazy sob I was impressed by how simple and practical the whole renaming/cloning folders was made by that homebrew. Long live the Vita scene and Molelule Team, and hey... it's about time we see some real cracks on the PS4, isn't it? haha

By the way, great competition Greg, it's what the site needs to get the usual lurkers out of the shadows. Cheers.

Edited by Bereuza
  • Like 1

centrino    5

I'm gonna go against the grain and say silicas evil cart. just because it raised awareness that malicious apps etc are possible. it made ppl check thier sources when downloading stuff

and, just in case I do get picked...ill forfeit the prize to the next person

• Like 1

StarMelter    135

My fabourite homebrew is MLTHaku

... nyehehheheh (I dont own a vita at all and just participating I guess :P)

PS : if I win can I donate it to someone else ?

• Like 1

CelesteBlue    4

My favourite PSVita homebrew has not been released yet.

XD

You'll see soon ;)

• Like 2

imrp5    1

My favorite homebrew is the Custom Theme Manager, had it since it came out and it's a very efficient way of getting themes with a cool design (sorry TEMA).

If I had to pick two more they would be:

• Vitastick (I emulate on PC a lot, so this came in handy)
  • The port for AM2R (no updates but it runs smoothly and is 100% playable thanks to a glitch)

Edited by imrp5
Parentheses
  • Like 1

TheRadziu    2

My favorite homebrew is enso installer. Even if I had to use it only once I think of it as number 1 essential homebrew. Thanks to that I no longer have to trigger henkaku exploit (and tai framework with it) every time I reboot my vita. It made our lives so much easier.

• Like 2

My favorite vita homebrew is Vitashell