• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
Thibobo

Easiest way to update <3.60 PSvita/PStv to FW3.60

Thibobo    213

Easiest way to update <3.60 PSvita/PStv to fw3.60

(I know this tutorial may exist already but as @ConsoleHax asked me to write a dutch version for his site,

i took a little effort and translated it to english for playstiationhax.xyz & now that Ensō is released some people might want to update their system to 3.60)

TUTORIAL:

Step 1: Go to settings -> Network -> Wi-Fi-Settings -> "Your Wi-Fi" -> Advanced Settings.

Step 2: Change the DNS settings from "Automatic" to "Manual".

Step 3: Change the Primary DNS to "212.47.229.76" , Secundairy DNS has to be blank. (Set proxyserver to "Do not use.")

Spoiler

0BUSEAt.jpg

Step 4: Press "OK" & make sure everything is saved (doublecheck it.).

Step 5: Go back to main Settings -> Systemupdate -> Update via Wi-Fi.

-If you're already on 3.60 or above you'll get this message.

Spoiler

8oRgYCr.jpg

-If you're below 3.60 you'll get this message.

Spoiler

iK4dvjW.png

Step 6: If the message says "3.60 (変革 Compatible)" then click next & it'll start downloading & installing the 3.60 firmware.

Spoiler

Hbi7Vem.jpg

Sidenote: Even when 3.60 is installed on your system, you better keep the DNS settings, as this DNS blocks updates further than 3.60, this way you're sure your system will never auto-update past 3.60FW.

• Upvote 3

ConsoleHax    132

Thanks kiddo!