NeoSabin

Henkaku Enso now available

Should probably dig out my vita and get it, before it gets cold :P 

I still haven't installed and used Enso. I'm tempted as my SD2Vita arrives soon (Thanks @Thibobo). Has anyone here encountered any issues (except for the activation failure since release due to Sony and not Team Molecule)?

To my knowledge it has all been pretty much plain sailing and I personally haven't encountered any issues at all. They did do very extensive testing.

6 hours ago, ConsoleHax said:

I still haven't installed and used Enso. I'm tempted as my SD2Vita arrives soon (Thanks @Thibobo). Has anyone here encountered any issues (except for the activation failure since release due to Sony and not Team Molecule)?

You could use MLTactivator to activate. It does tie your system to another PSN account. Just wait it out as Adrenaline without the need for a base game or activation is coming

Funny thing about PSN and henkaku... they blocked us from activating, they blocked us from downloading stuff from the store, but we can still play online multiplayer games.... Kind of dumb that they revoked store access considering even people with Henkaku do still buy stuff

Enso is good. I like it a lot. Once you get it setup so that your SD card is mounted as UX0: on boot you are good. Now need to run henkaku everytime, and no need to mount the SD card manually after every reboot.

Speaking of the SD-card thingy... What can you actually do with it? Can you use it as a normal memcard and install games and shit on it, or is it purely for homebrew stuff such as emulators etc?

11 minutes ago, Lucif3r said:

Speaking of the SD-card thingy... What can you actually do with it? Can you use it as a normal memcard and install games and shit on it, or is it purely for homebrew stuff such as emulators etc?

You use it the same way that you use Sony's over priced shit.

Fantastic. Glad I didnt bend over and buy a bigger overpriced piece of shit memcard now :P