• Announcements

• GregoryRasputin

Say Hello, Make An Introduction Thread :)   11/20/2015

We love having new members join the forum, what we like more is them being productive people and contributing a little bit to the forum. So if you are a new member, let us know who you are by saying hi in an introduction thread, you can find the forum section here: https://playstationhax.xyz/forums/forum/15-member-introduction/
GregoryRasputin

#PS4 Game-Sharing Modchip Info Revealed

GregoryRasputin    4,748

There is this crappy website that i don't want to talk about as they usually post fake news and click bait junk, so after i verified with several sceners( @flatz, @zecoxao, @Harryoke ) i can now post this news not as a rumour but as a factual device:

YKy5pnM.png

You can read the PDF Tutorial here

You can chat about it in our Discord channel here

And if you really must, you can visit the piece of crap site that posted about it here, you can go there and thank them for this method being blocked in a future Firmware

• Upvote 2

thank them for this method being blocked in a future Firmware

Pure gold xD

Kind of a shame that certain parts of the scene seem to focus on making what essentially amounts to glorified piracy possible.

Edited by MeatSafeMurderer

ConsoleHax    127
7 minutes ago, MeatSafeMurderer said:

Pure gold xD

I still think it's better some things get public, then kept in small private circles. Also I don't care about a gamesharing (piracy) method, so $ony can patch it. 

Also as English is not my birth language, it's very hard to understand the tutorial. I think the PDF is badly translated from another language. Is that correct?

6 minutes ago, ConsoleHax said:

I still think it's better some things get public, then kept in small private circles. Also I don't care about a gamesharing (piracy) method, so $ony can patch it. 

Also as English is not my birth language, it's very hard to understand the tutorial. I think the PDF is badly translated from another language. Is that correct?

That would indeed be correct. Don't worry, I can't understand it either...may need to be retranslated.

• Thanks 1

thezander    485

Do we know what the chip does? On a side note, if they had put this inside a clunky looking plastic fin shaped shell it would sell like hot cakes.