Sign in to follow this  
franzes80

[RELEASE]AdrBubbleBooter V0.3

LMAN has released a new update to AdrBubbleBooter

Directly boot any game (ISO\CSO\PBP\PSOne) from any PSP Bubble in livearea,With all features enabled, plugins, filter, savestates and PSOne sound enabled.This is a separated plugin, which can be used with all new adrenaline versions,so no worries with the compatibility issue or with updated adrenaline versions.

Donation:

If you wish to donate me some money to support my tools and plugins, I'd appreciate it.I'm using one of my friend's donation address, here is the link if you want to donate:Link: goo.gl/2EyurR

Changelog

v0.1:First public release.

v0.2:Updated some codes and instructions.

v0.3:-Updated codes and made some tweaks. You can boot game from both ux0, ur0 partitions without changing the plugin's location.

Usage:

-If this your first time using adrenaline, then read the author readme to install it correctly, otherwise it will not work, because this is depends on adrenaline, and make sure to install  adrenaline folder in the storage root 'ux0:adrenaline' after installing it, run it once.-The bubble that you are using to boot Adrenaline, will be used also to boot ISO\CSO\PBP files.-Add ISO\CSO\PBP files you want to boot it to 'ux0:pspemu/' or 'ur0:pspemu/'-Pay ATTENTION to the instruction, cause any mistakes will not make it work.

1)To enable adrenaline bubble booter, copy 'adrbblbooter' folder to your PSVita storage root :ux0:/adrbblbooter

2)Add 'adrbblbooter.suprx' first in line before 'adrenaline.suprx' under *TITLEID in HENkaku config :Will use NPXX00001 as an example of the PSP bubble in livearea:

*NPXX00001

ux0:adrbblbooter/adrbblbooter.suprx

ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx

If you want to disable adrenaline startdat image,add 'adrbblbooter_nostartdat.suprx' instead of 'adrbblbooter.suprx'first in line before 'adrenaline.suprx' in HENkaku config :

*NPXX00001

ux0:adrbblbooter/adrbblbooter_nostartdat.suprx

ux0:adrenaline/adrenaline.suprx

After that Reload taiHen config.txt from molecularShell.

3)Go to 'ux0:adrbblbooter/bubblesdb' folder, and create a text file andname it with any PSP Bubble TITLEID you want to make it boot (ISO\CSO\PBP\PSOne) file :

ux0:adrbblbooter/bubblesdb/NPXX00001.txt

Open the created file 'NPXX00001.txt' in notepad and add the full path tothe ISO\CSO\PBP\PSOne game into it ( must be a ms0: path, not ux0:pspemualso you can change\update the path any-time) :

ms0:/PSP/GAME/FILER/EBOOT.PBP

Note: This line means in PSVita side as ( ux0:pspemu/PSP/GAME/FILER/EBOOT.PBP )That's it, do these steps ( #2, #3 ) for each PSP bubble you want to auto\direct boot it.

If you want to remove bubble auto\direct boot for specific game,just delete the text file which containing it's titleid name:

ux0:adrbblbooter/bubblesdb/NPXX00001.txt

SOURCE AND DOWNLOAD

official site

Edited by franzes80